I can't read..help me steal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kerim0325

Original poster
Mar 28, 2006
I have new coolsat 5000, superdish 121, when i'm doing blind scan or auto scan on 121W (port3 disweqc) randomly scanning stops, exit button on remote doesn't work, i have to turn off the receiver. scannimg on 110 and 119 ok. What is wrong?

Manual scan doesn't recognize all channels, Echo 9 121w has 31 tp's and ends on tpfreq 12016, on my second receiver vs2000 xtreme I have couple international channels on tp over 12016, what I should to do - add new tp's manually ?

I know this thread is going to be closed because of the last poster, My coolsat 5000 Farts once in a while too, flickering LED, and I also have Had my blind scan act very goofy, I hate to do it but a reset will get you back on track, though I think the TP overload may be correct, next time I have a problem I'm gonna try out deleting TP's and see what happens.

kerim0325 said:
I have new coolsat 5000, superdish 121, when i'm doing blind scan or auto scan on 121W (port3 disweqc) randomly scanning stops, exit button on remote doesn't work, i have to turn off the receiver. scannimg on 110 and 119 ok. What is wrong?

Manual scan doesn't recognize all channels, Echo 9 121w has 31 tp's and ends on tpfreq 12016, on my second receiver vs2000 xtreme I have couple international channels on tp over 12016, what I should to do - add new tp's manually ?
You might consider paying DishNet for there programming. They'll even let you have a STB made for there programming, that doesn't have any modifications that cause overloads and your type of problems. Give them a call at 1-800-333-DISH (3474), they will be glad to help you.

Al

I got it....sorry guys...been busy at real job so I am on when I can

That douche just got BANNED :)

I just KNEW you would wake up from you NAP sooner or later >>>>> LOL ;)

Just Kidding..... Every once in a while I have to do a little WORK @ my job too!

BryanSR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)