I can't read..help me steal

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kerim0325

Original poster
Mar 28, 2006
I have new coolsat 5000, superdish 121, when i'm doing blind scan or auto scan on 121W (port3 disweqc) randomly scanning stops, exit button on remote doesn't work, i have to turn off the receiver. scannimg on 110 and 119 ok. What is wrong?

Manual scan doesn't recognize all channels, Echo 9 121w has 31 tp's and ends on tpfreq 12016, on my second receiver vs2000 xtreme I have couple international channels on tp over 12016, what I should to do - add new tp's manually ?

I know this thread is going to be closed because of the last poster, My coolsat 5000 Farts once in a while too, flickering LED, and I also have Had my blind scan act very goofy, I hate to do it but a reset will get you back on track, though I think the TP overload may be correct, next time I have a problem I'm gonna try out deleting TP's and see what happens.

kerim0325 said:
I have new coolsat 5000, superdish 121, when i'm doing blind scan or auto scan on 121W (port3 disweqc) randomly scanning stops, exit button on remote doesn't work, i have to turn off the receiver. scannimg on 110 and 119 ok. What is wrong?

Manual scan doesn't recognize all channels, Echo 9 121w has 31 tp's and ends on tpfreq 12016, on my second receiver vs2000 xtreme I have couple international channels on tp over 12016, what I should to do - add new tp's manually ?
You might consider paying DishNet for there programming. They'll even let you have a STB made for there programming, that doesn't have any modifications that cause overloads and your type of problems. Give them a call at 1-800-333-DISH (3474), they will be glad to help you.

Al

I got it....sorry guys...been busy at real job so I am on when I can

That douche just got BANNED :)

I just KNEW you would wake up from you NAP sooner or later >>>>> LOL ;)

Just Kidding..... Every once in a while I have to do a little WORK @ my job too!

BryanSR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)