I Can't Record More Than One Series At A Time – Help!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jyafink

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
When I try to set more than one program to record in a series it won't take. It shows up under prioritizer but not in the to do list. When it comes time to record, it won’t do it. I have had one show recording in a series for months with no problem but it won't let me set a second one. There is no conflict between the times of the two shows. How do I set more than one program to record in a series?

What model DVR? And, what series are you trying to record? Can you setup any other series or is it just one particular one that you can't set?

My bad, this is my second post tonight that made me feel stupid. My wife told me to set the show 24 on Fox to record in a series. I tried to do it based on tonight's Sunday showing but just found out this was a special season opener day and the actual time slot is Mondays. I just set it to record in a series on Monday and it takes it just fine. Since there will be no other Sunday showings, that's why it would not take. Thanks for responding though!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)