I did it!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hi. My name is Casey, and i own the site i think people are mentioning in the thread that is all filtered out. I wont say the site name because i want to respect this forum, their rules, and the owner, admins, mods, and members.

But, i do want to set the record straight that i have not been over here on Sat Guys sending spam in PM or in any other form, to any members here or anywhere else.

First i have never sent one PM here in my life as far as i can recall, and more importantly, this is not my style, i dont do things like that. Never have, never will. Those who know me and know how i do business will know that.

If someone was sending PM's to anyone it was without my knowledge, consent, or approval.

I respect this site, and the guys and gals that work and play here.

Sorry i had to post this in the first place, but i felt it was necessary.

Thank you,

Casey

I can tell by your user name that I did purchase both the OpenboxS9 PVR HD receiver and Spitfire Elite LNBF from your company. Both are excellent products and each time I received excellent service, so therefore I will continue to purchase satellite products from you in the future if you are a gold sponsor of this forum or not. The reason I purchased these products from you is because our gold sponsors simply don't offer them.

The companies that support this forum also have excellent products and always provided excellent service, so I will continue to purchase products from them as well.

Thank you Hyper Casey for posting. Your website and forum look good! I see an Openbox S9 in my future! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts