I might end dropping dish network.

My bill is not as high as yours but more than I wanted to pay. I called to cancel my Dish account last night, they did offer me $15 off but I still got rid of it.

I only have receiver and I am pay 153, which is the hopper.

You only have the one Hopper, no additional Hopper or any Joeys ? You shouldn't be charged equipment fees on your first receiver. (unless I missed something recently with the price increases) If you only have AEP and Multisports you should be paying $135.99 before tax. I find it hard to believe your sales tax will raise your bill $17.

You only have the one Hopper, no additional Hopper or any Joeys ? You shouldn't be charged equipment fees on your first receiver. (unless I missed something recently with the price increases) If you only have AEP and Multisports you should be paying $135.99 before tax. I find it hard to believe your sales tax will raise your bill $17.

I only have a single receiver (VIP722k, but originally a VIP622) that I own, and I've always been charged an equipment fee from the start.

I only have a single receiver (VIP722k, but originally a VIP622) that I own, and I've always been charged an equipment fee from the start.

If you only have one receiver, then the primary receiver fee should be included in the base package fee. However, you may be paying a DVR fee. I would contact DIRT or chat online with Dish to confirm the charge(s) if you are unsure. Also, I believe your bill should have itemized charges listed.

If you only have one receiver, then the primary receiver fee should be included in the base package fee. However, you may be paying a DVR fee. I would contact DIRT or chat online with Dish to confirm the charge(s) if you are unsure. Also, I believe your bill should have itemized charges listed.

The OP price makes sense now for some reason I forgot to include the Whole Home DVR fee that comes with having a Hopper, which I believe is $12.

So you guys are saying the "equipment fee" is yet ANOTHER fee, and isn't the same as the "DVR Service" fee?

If that's so, then you are correct, I don't have an "equipment fee" but I do have a "DVR Service" fee of $7.00.

Yeah the DVR fee is different from an equipment fee. If you had a second VIP 622 or 722 you would be paying $17/month for that unit in hardware fees. However the first receiver is included in your programming package.

So you guys are saying the "equipment fee" is yet ANOTHER fee, and isn't the same as the "DVR Service" fee?

If that's so, then you are correct, I don't have an "equipment fee" but I do have a "DVR Service" fee of $7.00.

Yep. There is not a fee for the primary receiver, only the DVR fee. If you only had one receiver and it was not a DVR then all you would be getting billed for is your programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)