I split my time between CA and NV can I bring my receiver with my to get the NFL ticket at both loca

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Although he won't get his Local teams game on the ticket, as he would be out of his spot beam for locals (in most cases).
Unless he can pick his locals up with an OTA antenna.

depends where in Cali
If his locals are from LA they are CONUS (the big 4 at least) but the rest are on spotbeam

I am in Northern CA and Reno NV.

The reason I am asking is don't want any trouble with Directtv on this issue.

John

I believe Sacramento and the market north (Chico/Redding) have DMA's that go to the Nevada state line. You should be able to get either of those easily in Reno. If your market is the SF bay area, it may be a weaker signal, but possible in Reno. One way to find out.... :D

I honestly believe if no one is is at one residence able to watch Direct TV while you are watching at another, you are following the spirit of the usage agreement. Dish actually says you have to bring all your receivers with you, but again, if they are unplugged and not in use I think you are ok.

I honestly believe if no one is is at one residence able to watch Direct TV while you are watching at another, you are following the spirit of the usage agreement. Dish actually says you have to bring all your receivers with you, but again, if they are unplugged and not in use I think you are ok.

Virtually all of us agree with you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)