I want my MTV-HD!

Yeah I know MTV has a HD Channel but I think Dish will not get it untill later. Due to I think there are some other channels higher on most users list..

seandudley said:
So, I heard that Dish plans to add MTV-HD on their next round of HD additions. Anyone have any ideas when this might be?

I haven't seen it firsthand, but from what I've read and heard about the channel, it's actually a pretty decent channel with concerts, music videos, and some specials (Storytellers, etc.).

Here's the link: http://www.mhd.tv/

I personally want MHD added more then any other station currently lol. So many stations people would like to have, unfortunately there isn't room/money for dish to carry all of them :)

MTV told me last night they are expanding the content on MHD including Story Tellers in HD.

They said they are actually watching the board and are printing out the request for MHD and are giving them to Eric Stohl who is the head of programming from Dish.

I told them last night they should launch a "I want my MHD" promotion. ;)

I don't currently subscribe to the Dish metallic packs, but this round of additions is encouraging. If the next includes Food-HD and MHD (I checked the programming lineup, and it looks rather entertaining), I think I'll be making the move.

Ill at this point take about any HD, Directv's very impressive :D :D :D HD package is the best thing. YEA RIGHT

Atleast Dish has more than 6 channels and a self created whenever HD channel.

Im only stickin with Directv in hopes of 2007 and the HD BOOM they are talking about.