If you are having trouble...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am only getting 9301. 9300 says that I don't subscribe to the channel (even though I have the Premier package), and I get nothing on 480 and 481. I get the test screen on 498.

My signal strengths on 103(b) are low, all in the 40-60 range. I've spoken with tech twice on this issue, and they assure me that everything is fine.

those numbers clearly indicate your dish needs serious realignment. sorry, you were told otherwise!

I'm watching the NFL Network (Chargers vs Packers replay). One thing I've noticed is, although the picture looks crystal clear, it IS NOT being displayed on my Sony 58" Widescreen HDTV in the 16:9 ratio. I've got black bars on both sides of the picture.

Is this the same for others??

I am still getting channel not purchased on 9300. I am a new customer with the Premere / Sunday ticket promo & HD Access. Does anyone else have this problem with the same package?

I'm watching the NFL Network (Chargers vs Packers replay). One thing I've noticed is, although the picture looks crystal clear, it IS NOT being displayed on my Sony 58" Widescreen HDTV in the 16:9 ratio. I've got black bars on both sides of the picture.

Is this the same for others??
Strange, I can get the NFL Network on channel 212 yet when I go to 9300 I get the "channel not purchased" message. Any suggestions, I was getting 9300 last evening when they were broadcasting A&E.:confused:

HR20-100

480- yes
481- yes
298- yes
9300-yes
9301- yes

Today's the first time I've gotten the Congratulations! page w/music. Looks like everything's working kosher for me here in Vermont. Serve them HD channels up D*! :hungry:

Robin

ps, 9300 is showing identical NFL ch. programming

Looks like they just took both 9300 and 9301 down...just black screen now. Anyone else able to 9300 and 9301??

480 Searching for signal on Satellite in 1... (771)
481 BBC Confirmed, no picture
498 Yes
9300 Channel not purchased. (721)
9301 Alternates between Channel not purchased. (721) and Discovery Health Channel with out of sync audio.

I get the new HD channels only if I first go to Channel 206 ...then 207 and then to one of the new HD Channel numbers ...such as 267. It then comes in fine.
Once I change to a different non-new HD channel, then I again must go back to Channel 206 and 207 before I can get a new HD Channel.
Is anyone else having this problem? What is the cure? DirecTV customer service was no help.

I get the new HD channels only if I first go to Channel 206 ...then 207 and then to one of the new HD Channel numbers ...such as 267. It then comes in fine.
Once I change to a different non-new HD channel, then I again must go back to Channel 206 and 207 before I can get a new HD Channel.
Is anyone else having this problem? What is the cure? DirecTV customer service was no help.

I'm certainly no expert, but it sounds like you're not getting the new channels on one of your tuners for some reason... have you checked the signal strength, etc on both of your tuners?

I'm having a slightly different problem. Only about half of the new HD channels are coming in on my HR20. I get Starz and Smithsonian just fine, for example, but I go to TBS and I get a grey screen and "searching for sat signal" message. Not sure what this means.

Im not even getting half the stations! Im only getting 4 new HD channels. Technichian will be here early thursday. I have an HR20.I even tried the H20,same result.

I'm having a slightly different problem. Only about half of the new HD channels are coming in on my HR20. I get Starz and Smithsonian just fine, for example, but I go to TBS and I get a grey screen and "searching for sat signal" message. Not sure what this means.
Seems that one of your SAT feeds has a problem. DO you have an OTA on one. That was my problem. When it was removed all worked, Did you check 480 and 481. You most likley see one searching for signal.

Good Luck!

HR20-700 in OKC. Getting some channels and searching for signal 771 on others. Then they'll switch back and forth to the ones I got I don't get and vice versa. While other times I've been able to get all the channels. I have rebooted and refreshed on the website and it hasn't help. Calling CS today. Very happy though to get it up and going. Wish FSN was added witih OU game this weekend.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)