If you cancel E

ncted said:
When I cancelled D*, they tried to make me pay an ETF despite the fact that the contract I signed stated that I only had to return my receivers to D* at D* expense to get out of contract. It took me several weeks to get the boxes to return the receivers. I will sadly be canceling E* soon to go with TWC and Tivo. (no LOS at new house) I will definitely use chat with logging to cancel based on this thread. Thanks again Satellite Guys!

Ted

Why would you move somewhere with no LOS? When I moved, I checked for a LOS before I'd even go inside. I thought everyone did! ;)

I would have demanded not only the money they owed, Direct or Dish but also the Interest they made off your money cause you know damn well this is why they are holding it so they can make more off you.

I would have demanded not only the money they owed, Direct or Dish but also the Interest they made off your money cause you know damn well this is why they are holding it so they can make more off you.

with interest rates so low they arent earning much interest.

all they are accomplishing is peeing in the water source discouraging people from ever returning......

thats dumb

When I canceled Comcast it took two months of phone calls and two days off from work to prove to them that I bought my cable modem at Circuit City and didn't lease it from them. THEN they started processing my refund.

I gave them a copy of my receipt, I brought them the original box the modem came in, with "RETAIL" in big black letters printed on top of it, and they basically called me a thief and a liar, because their "system" showed I had a leased cable modem. :rant:

Thanks I will keep good documentation when I buy my comcast modem....

Why would you move somewhere with no LOS? When I moved, I checked for a LOS before I'd even go inside. I thought everyone did! ;)

Alas, it is not nearly as important as other considerations, like an Irish Pub I can walk to from my house. :)

Ted

LOS isnt a issue if your happy with cable:) and rainfade becomes largely a memory....

Let alone snow clearance from my dishes, last winter sucked:(

Go to the cable forum

LOS isnt a issue if your happy with cable:) and rainfade becomes largely a memory....

Let alone snow clearance from my dishes, last winter sucked:(

Would you pleas go to the Comcrap forum. We are getting tired of the broken record. It sounds a lot like I got scre*** so will you.

ncted said:
Alas, it is not nearly as important as other considerations, like an Irish Pub I can walk to from my house. :)

Ted

Err- well now, when you put it like that..... :)

Currently I am VERY happy with comcast, and under no circumstances will I return to E.

If comcast fails me I would go with D.

When I leave any provider espically one who blatantly tried ripping me off and now wouldnt refund my $ its a one way move.... the fee jacking is all out theft of subs money. 30 buck increases are insane..

TCI found that out I insisted they cut down their service drop to my home. After stating it was impossible I said fine I got my diagionals hope I dont do any colateral damage...

They cut down my drop but werent happy. I cemented shut where the cable entered my home:)
then stop posting here Psycho, Ive never seen someone so obsessed with a company they have no ownership, employment, or affiliation with in any form or fashion.

Everyone, PLEASE, put Haller on your ignore list and that will stop his obsession because there will be no one to listen to him...

then stop posting here Psycho, Ive never seen someone so obsessed with a company they have no ownership, employment, or affiliation with in any form or fashion.

Hey I was a sub, dealer, insider, and even attended the E6 launch as a VIP.........

I was invested in the company....... and wuld like my refund. its not the money its the principle oif the thing. to be told I must request a refund after being told I would receive it near 2 months ago.....

Me too

I finally did it. I just couldn't take the B'n & moaning anymore. Howler is now the only person I have on ignore. I vote that others do the same. Maybe he will finally get the clue.

Just to be fair when I left DIRECTV it took me two months to get the few hundred $$'s they owed me.

Kind of a sad but common thing unfortunately. :(
We're not talking about D*.

And why would they owe you money?

Its really simple, you don't cancel untill all your ducks are in a row.

If E* or D* owed me $200, I sure as hell wouldn't have canceled untill I got my credit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)