Increase in price after the firs two year YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to keep paying whatever Dish demands, go right ahead. If you feel their product is worth the amount of money they charge, that's up to you. I'm not advocating for dropping Dish. Each customer has to make their own decision. It's just gotten too much for what we receive, so we're looking elsewhere. And, while it doesn't look like we'll save money, we'll gain more features. The best part... no contract.
try paying DTV rates without having a stroke. there gonna put themselves right into a BK. with what there charging and how fast there loosing subs!!!! and yes people are thinking with there wallets more and more now!!!

last i heard people were having speed issues and being throttled??? should be interesting to see what happens. i know musk promised gig speeds in the beginning!!!
There is no throttling as of yet. A 1TB soft cap is supposed to go into effect in February. We'll see. That being said, I stream TV all day with Starlink and have no issues at all.

There is no throttling as of yet. A 1TB soft cap is supposed to go into effect in February. We'll see. That being said, I stream TV all day with Starlink and have no issues at all.
My son has it at his place, same, no issues and he works from home.

If they do put a cap into place, he will just switch to Charter then.

dish loves to play the same shows over and over again that is why i hate dish i wanna see something new already ive seen teen titans go like a 1000 times already why wont they play something else
Dish, like all Live TV Providers ( including the streaming Live TV Services like YTTV), show what the Broadcasters/Channels have on.

Broadcasters/Channels are the ones moving the majority of new content to their streaming services, like Paramount+, for example, Paramount could of put their new Yellowstone spin off on the Paramount Cable Channel, they choose to only put it on plus.

Hence why the channels have so many reruns.

So complain to them.

dish loves to play the same shows over and over again that is why i hate dish i wanna see something new already ive seen teen titans go like a 1000 times already why wont they play something else
so don't DTV rectrum comcast cox and so on. it not the broadcasters fault blame it on the station. complain to the station owners not that it would do any good!!!

Why would he have Starlink if he can get Charter? That makes no sense whatsoever.
why would he use starlink over charter. charters faster even though there upload speeds suck

Because I pay for it, I ordered it as a back up service for my house since we now live in Central Florida, so he is using it at his place unless I have need of it.

And again, he says it works great, speed is always about 150 down, must not have many users here.

We had two Hurricanes, but Charter stayed Rock Solid.

Because I pay for it, I ordered it as a back up service for my house since we now live in Central Florida, so he is using it at his place unless I have need of it.

And again, he says it works great, speed is always about 150 down, must not have many users here.

We had two Hurricanes, but Charter stayed Rock Solid.
A satellite service will never be as reliable as a cable connection.

A satellite service will never be as reliable as a cable connection.
He said it has been great, he had T-Mobile there and it kept flaking out, speed would be over 100 then 10, then 3, then lose connection, then back up again, I assume there were a lot more users.

StarLink has been rock solid for him, never a issue.

Reactions: navychop
He said it has been great, he had T-Mobile there and it kept flaking out, speed would be over 100 then 10, then 3, then lose connection, then back up again, I assume there were a lot more users.

StarLink has been rock solid for him, never a issue.
I'd love to have other options. But where I live in the middle of nowhere it's satellite or nothing.

so don't DTV rectrum comcast cox and so on. it not the broadcasters fault blame it on the station. complain to the station owners not that it would do any good!!!
Dish is a Provider, a Broadcaster is our locals, like CBS, NBC, etc.

Reactions: John2021