Pansat Info please

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dannyidp

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
ga.
I just got my brand new pansat 9200 box never been open I don't know if this thing has a tuner in it or not the there's 2 rubber plugs in the back where it says if2 s2 input and output. When I go into antenna setup the tuner type he is unchangeable it says dvb - s qpsk and off when I go into edit TP and satellite there's nothing there. The software version is 1201 is there somewhere I can update the software. My big dish is on 103 but I can't seem to get it to scan any of the transponders except for the one I put it in manually thanks for any and all help

Sounds like it does not have the DVB-S2 tuner installed. This is essential in today's FTA.
That box is 10 years old. When it first came out DVB-S2 signals were scarce, now most are DVB-S2, excluding 97W Ku.
You may find it hard to find a DVB-S2 tuner for it, and if you do...pay too much. If you got the receiver for a few bucks keep it to experiment with, if not, now is the time to return it.

Thanks for your help sir I got he the box for 50 so I will keep it.does anyone have a tuner they would like to sell? I have a open-box S9 HD can I make the pants at the master and the open box the slave and somehow make this work? The open box will not turn the little dish but the pants that has no problem turning it how can I go about hooking these two receivers up together to get channels thanks for any and all information

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)