info & questions on SA , BLSA and meters

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's here!!!

Now I have got to go buy my radio and start setting this all up. :)

See pics:

blsa-back.jpg blsa-front.jpg

Thanks ACRadio.

He has checked this one out, and it all works well. I can buy it for $75.00 which should be a fair price. I don't know much about what these kinds of things are worth, but I trust my buddy that he wouldn't over-charge me.

It is available for me to pick up anytime. :)

For that receiver, that's just not fair, that is a steal! He must be a friend! I saw them at hamfests for over $125 and they looked like they had been abused.

Good receiver!

For that receiver, that's just not fair, that is a steal! He must be a friend! I saw them at hamfests for over $125 and they looked like they had been abused.

Good receiver!

Thanks Pop!

That's good to know. He is a good friend and we have known each other a long time.

I just got back with it, and it is in very good shape. I have it setting on my desk ready for service now. :)

It works!!!

I don't know what I am looking at yet, but I am happier than a pig in spit!!!

WooHoo!!!

Come on Al!! Jump on board. This is going to be fun. :cool:

Here is a pic of my first scan. It is G1/G15 at 133W swept on the high side.

Tell me what you think and what to do now. :)

first-sweep.jpg

You should make the windows height smaller, and also figure out the correct agc level for your setup and create a calibration file.

For DvbApps you should send Hans van Oostrom an email, ProgDVB also works well with the broadlogic card.

You should make the windows height smaller, and also figure out the correct agc level for your setup and create a calibration file.
I can make the height shorter, and I think I have read how to make a calibration file from the readme file.

For DvbApps you should send Hans van Oostrom an email, ProgDVB also works well with the broadlogic card.

Anyone have his email address? If you do, can you PM it to me.

There is almost nothing on the website except the files to download.

Here is my scan of Galaxy 15 Horizontal. I've added channel info to help you out.:)

Attachments

• Galaxy 15 H.jpg
    Galaxy 15 H.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 154
You get the blue and green boxes if you use the mpg.csv, dc2.csv, analog.csv, misc.csv files (You have to add information to the files).

Well, the satcodx site is a mess. My Windows machine wouldn't even let me enter the site past the main page.

Channel Master will export to Satcodx format from one of my channel lists, but that only takes care of the DVB stuff.

Did all of you edit yours by hand to get them where they are now?

There has to be an easier way.

Anyone want to send me your csv files? It would certainly be a big help. :rolleyes:

I think we all need Photoman's file ;)

You can use CM to create a SDX file for DVB, I think you can use the Telesat SDX software and create a SDX file using the key in the Telesat magazine (I am going to try it out in a little while).

I think we all need Photoman's file ;)

You can use CM to create a SDX file for DVB, I think you can use the Telesat SDX software and create a SDX file using the key in the Telesat magazine (I am going to try it out in a little while).

I would agree with getting Photoman to share his file with us. :)

I might even make a trade of some used equipment for his files. :rooleyes:

See what the Telesat SDX software does for us, and yes, I can export my CS5K file to an SDX file that I would share, but you already have a copy of it. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts