Input button for tv not working?

BluffingJ

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 30, 2012
FL
I can get everything working on my remote now that I have switched TVs except the input button. Was able to get it to work on my previous TV.

I'm presuming it's a code thing. Looking at mydish.com remote codes there are 33 different codes.Is there a quick way to figure this out or am i forced to manually use every single code?

I can get everything working on my remote now that I have switched TVs except the input button. Was able to get it to work on my previous TV.

I'm presuming it's a code thing. Looking at mydish.com remote codes there are 33 different codes.Is there a quick way to figure this out or am i forced to manually use every single code?

You basically have to try each code until you find that all the functions work.

With some TV/HDTV’s, there is an issue with getting the code that will work all functions of the TV. What type of TV are you trying to program? What type of receiver do you have in the home?
Thanks

With the hws go to remote manager and look for limited tv mode disable it problem solved

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

With the hws go to remote manager and look for limited tv mode disable it problem solved

What problem solved? Certainly not limited remote functionality as per OP.

Yes that would solve it with it enabled only power and volume work

No. He was functioning fine until he changed TVs. It's a "right code" issue.

Learned something new. Did not know the Input button switches between live and what's playing on the DVR. I also have an Insigna tv and the input is working just fine. There is a code for the Insigna. It is 2049, but I got to it by going to settings, remote manager and look up code. But try entering 2049 and see what happens.

Follow what I typed. At that screen you will see a Look Up button and an Enter Code Burron. Select enter code and input the code I typed. That's the code I'm using on my Insigna tv.

how do i get to remote manager? have 21.1 ir/uhf remote not seeing remote manager anywhere on dish

on the dish menu there is

Program Guide
Themes and Search
Customer Support
Multimedia
Locks
System Setup
Daily Schedule
Preferences
Dish on Demand
Cancel

under none of them is settings or remote manager

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)