Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Spoke with a broadcaster today who is bringing one of the C-band oldies TV stations to G19 KU to target Glorystar and FTA viewers! Look for the station in the next month. If the channel gets good viewership and response, there are additional channels that are available.....

We will pass on more information as the contracts are implemented and the launch date nears.

No, nothing to do with FreeBS.... :rolleyes:

I just got a new 8X1 switch and was busy most of yesterday resetting my SSO to read from that switch and came across PBJ on C band. I believe it replaced one of the RTN feeds.

I didn't stop long enough to see what was on right then, but I put it into my fav list so I can go back to it. If anyone is watching it regularly, what settings are you using on Titan to add this channel?

Just my .02 so I could subscribe to this thread (smile).

Photto

Try bumping your dish a TAD East or West, Scott. I have had to live with that since I got my S9, and tweaked the dish. For some reason, for me, it just won't come in the first time I try. It's like "the sweet spot" is on a different location ON the dish. Crazy I know, but that's what I live with. But WTH, it works.

Photto

If its one of the oldie channels that shows older shows most fo the time I'd be happy

But if its a religious channel that shows older shows for a couple hours a day (World Harvest as example) then not so much ;)

whitesprings, maybe????????????

I would Loooooove to have Whitesprings back!

whitespringslogo.jpg

I'm still getting INSP - Inspiration Tv- on dishnetwork.
When did they take it off?
I need to let my receiver know it .
Maybe I'm still on dvr mode,LOL

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts