Install question....tipping?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
He lives in Canada, rules may be different there.

And they are likely limited to jobs away from the deep fryer and grill. I usually see the youngest workers running the register, wiping down tables, working the drive-thru.

My first job was at a now defunct hardware store like Home Depot, the only job I could work at 16 was the register because every department had some kind of machine I wasn't allowed to operate. Key cutter in hardware, wire cutter in electrical, etc.

Some of you guys are way too paranoid. Do you ever hire a kid to mow your lawn or paint a fence? Do you ever hire a young girl to babysit your kids? What about the paperboy who delivers your newspaper?
No, I don't do any of that. My kid is grown and 22 and when we were raising him up my wife and I both worked as correctional officers for TDCJ in Beaumont. I worked on 2 card and my wife worked on 1 card. We were on 4 on and 4 off so there was always one of us home to raise him 24/ 7. It made a difference too because he is close to each of us. He graduated in the honor society and is completing his last 5 months of his first hitch in the Marines. As for my yard I mow it myself and always have. I stained my fence cedar color myself on both sides and I replace the fence boards myself each year if needed. I haven't seen a news paper in the last 5 years at the convenience store I used to buy one at. I haven't seen a paper boy since the 70s when I was a kid. But I do use certain contractors that I have built a relationship with over the last 27 years to do jobs like new fencing , construction in the house or porch, etc.

They really don't want you taking tips, but I don't think they would say anything. (company I worked for that is)
Our former VP - who was very anti-tech had a guy in his office, railing against him about tips. That level of harshness may have left when he did

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)