Intelsat 805 - Free channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

slimmswitch

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 22, 2004
i was wondering if someone could tell me if Record Internacional USA-Canadá and TV Globo Internacional Américas , are FTA channels, because some people have told me that they have catched it?

http://www.lyngsat.com/i805.html

If it's not free on this satellite, does anyone know what bird i would be able to catch it from in Toronto,Ont Canada?

Dish Network sells them. If you can get a grey market subscription for it, you'll be set.
They are not available anywhere in North America FTA.

Iceberg .. if i got a powervu receiver,,, would i still need a subscription with somebody or does the receiver do everything... If the does everything,,, how much would one normally cost roughly if you know?

slimmswitch said:
Iceberg .. if i got a powervu receiver,,, would i still need a subscription with somebody or does the receiver do everything... If the does everything,,, how much would one normally cost roughly if you know?

It's not hard to purchase a PowerVu IRD, but unless you are a cable company or equivalant, you will not be able to get it authorized by the programming provider. At that point, you just own an expensive, feature limited MPEG2/FTA receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts