Interesting Reading...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Their agreement to allow MLB on the Android APP is beyond awesome. In the car, especially on trips, time goes by so much faster with channels you know and like instead of continually searching or listening your team. Hope they continue the upward trend.

Their agreement to allow MLB on the Android APP is beyond awesome. In the car, especially on trips, time goes by so much faster with channels you know and like instead of continually searching or listening your team. Hope they continue the upward trend.

+1

You know, some people really are hard on them, but looking at their financials... of all the subscription music services they might just have it all together. Lots of money coming in, good subscriber numbers. You look at some of the tech reporters and they are very dismissive of them.

Big thumbs up for on-demand and launching a new satellite. I wish they gave more info on the 2.0 front.

Oh and could make the text any smaller on some of those slides? Just say'in...

You know, some people really are hard on them, but looking at their financials... of all the subscription music services they might just have it all together. Lots of money coming in, good subscriber numbers. You look at some of the tech reporters and they are very dismissive of them.

Big thumbs up for on-demand and launching a new satellite. I wish they gave more info on the 2.0 front.

Oh and could make the text any smaller on some of those slides? Just say'in...

agree they do need to release more on that and everything else :)

Wow. I had no idea they were growing so fast and doing so well. The merger and the changes they made hardly made a dent in them. I can understand how they can be tighter now on fewer discounts for renewals.

....Oh and could make the text any smaller on some of those slides? Just say'in...

I'll bet they made it just as small as the regulations allow. ;)

Thanks for posting, Scott. Good stuff, looks like SiriusXM is in better shape than the critics report. Projections for the future look bright too. The comparisons of figures against other media operations look encouraging for the company as well. I have 3 radios and have quit listening to terrestrial radio.

Tampa8 said:

How does it help if you dont have a unlimted data plan on android or i phone??