Internet connection

Status
Please reply by conversation.
no, but they do have the CCCK-W (Cinema Connection Kit - Wireless). It connects to your internet wirelessly, and talks to the receivers over the coax line.

The CCK is the same as a bridge ( non-confrontational to TechGuru, just clarifying). The CCK Bridges from the wireless (or wired, there are both versions) network to the coax network.
The problem with other methods is that if you plug a network cable (other than from a DECA) into the back of the Receiver, it shuts down the coax network adapter thats built into the receiver (NOTE: Only applies to H24's, HR24's H25's and HR34's).

I have 2 DVR's in my Livingroom, One in the Master bedroom and one the in my bedroom ( is the only one connected to the internet.)
I have a long house 90' so it's a little hard to run ethernet cables to the other 3 units. Thats why I asked. I would like to connect the other 3 units up to the internet.
So what does it cost for 3 (Cinema Connection Kit - Wireless)?

Thanks Guys.
Jack

I have 2 DVR's in my Livingroom, One in the Master bedroom and one the in my bedroom ( is the only one connected to the internet.)
I have a long house 90' so it's a little hard to run ethernet cables to the other 3 units. Thats why I asked. I would like to connect the other 3 units up to the internet.
So what does it cost for 3 (Cinema Connection Kit - Wireless)?

Thanks Guys.
Jack

I would get SWM and DECA and just network it over the coax. Wireless that far isn't going to be all that reliable.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)