Invacom LNB Question!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

johnydepp

Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
Hey guys,

I have a couple of questions in regards to these Invacom LNB's. I had a 36" FortecStar Dish which fell to the ground and got damaged and now I can't used it anymore. I was reading about these Invacom LNB's online and on a review of Invacom LNB's it was saying that if you even put a invacom LNB on a Winegard 76cm dish it will give you better quality in signal then put it up on a 36" FortecStar dish, Is this is correct?

I am planning on getting a 76cm Winegard dish and a single or twin Invacom LNB to use for 110 & 119. My location requires a minimum dish size of 36" to receive signal from 110 & 119. Since I read that review about these LNB's I thought why not make the dish smaller and buy one of these LNB's. I might also consider getting an SG2100 motor for it too.

I am located in Northern Canada that's the only reason you need a bigger dish to get good signal from 110 & 119 and also G10.

Anyone out there who could help please let me know so I decide. I don't want to spend lots of money and then get nothing. I heard that winegard dishes outperform other dishes left and right, so probably a 76cm with a Invacom LNB will work like a 90cm dish?

Thanks for your advise everyone.

I have a viewsat 2000 Platinum and a Captiveworks CW-600 as well. I want to pickup all channels on 110 as they are spanish since I talk spanish. Also I would like to get anything possible on 119, HBO, SHOWTIME are the ones that I would like to get.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)