invacom QPH-O31

Status
Please reply by conversation.

draco56

Original poster
Jan 1, 2007
I have a fta dish and dish500 . Will a QPH-O31 work on my fta dish
and feed my coolsat 6000 and dish reciver?

Please provide a little more info on your fta setup and how you plan to connect everything.

The QPH-031 is only going to get one circular sat at a time, so it will end up reducing what you now get with your Dish500. Also I don't think dish sub boxes like it when you keep changing sats.

FTA , 90cm Fortec, SG2100, invacom SNH-O31. Dish 500 dish and a dish dp301 receiver.
As far as connection, This is a hobby for me and that might take some time to connect
everything. Start with lnb and work my way down
to receiver.

Make sure your Dish 500 is properly connected to your DP 301 receiver. Don't mix FTA stuff with your Dish sub or you'll confuse things.

Dish 500's are no good for FTA use.

FTA 90cm Fortec, SG2100,coolsat 6000. Dish 500 dp301 receiver.
This is a hobby for me. Start with the lnb and demultiplex it later.

as noted above, Leave the Dish subscription and the FTA setup away from each other. Leave both dishes up. Its much easier and no reason to "multiplex it" as you put it.

Well, if the wife wants only 1 dish, you might have to get rid of FTA setup.

Your sub box is just not going to like losing signal and changing sats all the time on your motorized setup for fta.

Not to mention how much of a PITA it will be for her to change the dish back to one sat, go to dish sub box, watch tv, change the channel, then have to go back to FTA box to move the sat again.

Well i think i will have to stay with the FTA and get ride of the wife!
Thanks for the help guys!

whatever you do, remember, don't mix the two setups. FTA box off the L side of the QPH and through the motor.

If you insist on the sub box on the same dish off the QPH, then hook it directly to the C output.

Have to use seperate switching for each box, don't combine.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)