Is Hispasat Worth Parking 1 Meter Or Leave On Amc1 (currently Parked)?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Does all FTA have to be in HD?. To me just finding a feed that is not on your run of the mill broadcast or DBS provider is the fun part of the hobby. You get to see things the average Joe cannot which is what makes FTA so unique!.

Agreed,

I'm more interested in the free current movies, no commercials, varied programming than being hung up on the lack of HD!

I´m with you on that. Those Cuban channels are a little gem up there. I especially like the fact that I can watch movies that sometimes haven´t been even released outside of theaters, and commercial free. They also have some good French movies once in a while, the other day I caught a funny Brazilian movie on Cubavision.

Luckily I can get 30w with a motorized dish, otherwise I would likely set up a stationary dish there. Often some good movies and shows, even some of the Spanish shows are interesting sometimes. Many of us don't have access to high speed internet so watching video is impossible other than via satellite or OTA, one way or another.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts