Is it me...or does Albert Pujols looks THINNER??!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida

Attachments

• Thinner Pujols.jpg
    Thinner Pujols.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 667
WHAT were saying about big trasnformations?:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Thinner Pujols.jpg
    Thinner Pujols.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 411
  • Albert before.jpg
    Albert before.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 463
  • Albert-Pujols-Muscle-&-Fitness-cover-May-2007.jpg
    Albert-Pujols-Muscle-&-Fitness-cover-May-2007.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 434
So then A-Rod is no more a fraud that Albert....?

Look, as far as I'm concerned, everybody's guilty. Since there was such a large number that have already been caught, it's hard to trust anybody. It's not fair to those who played the game the right way, but that's the way it is.

NOW.......going forward, we as baseball fans need to do exactly that. Look forward into the new era and hope that the strict rules and testings will help clean up the sport for the good of the game.

Look, as far as I'm concerned, everybody's guilty. Since there was such a large number that have already been caught, it's hard to trust anybody. It's not fair to those who played the game the right way, but that's the way it is.

NOW.......going forward, we as baseball fans need to do exactly that. Look forward into the new era and hope that the strict rules and testings will help clean up the sport for the good of the game.

And I am totally with you on that....But the article is litterally BEGGING to believe Albert Pujols.....then you see he was THE 1st baseball player EVER to grace the cover of "Muscle and Fitness" magazine with arms that would make Popeye blush...and suddenly, he has spagetti arms....??!!

OK - we know that there was an era in baseball when a ton of people were hitting a ton of home runs because they had taken a ton of stuff . . .

So there is an aberration in the statistics. So what? Hockey went through a period in the 80s and 90s when 70- and 80-goal seasons were the norm, and 8-7 scores were common. Now, there has been no allegation of steroids used during that period. But doesn't it strike anyone as interesting that there was a ballooning of offensive stats in both sports at about the same time?

In any case, you don't have hockey fans, not even purists, bemoaning the grotesque explosion of offense. Only baseball fans. Why?

Last edited:
Sorry dude...he looks about 20-25 lbs lighter!! He looks like he was 'warned' about something and got off the juice QUICK!
He's not that much thinner. I just saw him and spoke with him 2 days ago. He worked out a little more than usual during the off season and dropped a few pounds to take pressure off his feet. Don't make accusations like that without evidence to support it. Not that I take anything you say seriously. You do have a reputation around here for running off at the mouth. Report facts and leave the rumors and mudslinging to the National Enquirer!

OK - we know that there was an era in baseball when a ton of people were hitting a ton of home runs because they had taken a ton of stuff . . .

So there is an aberration in the statistics. So what? Hockey went through a period in the 80s and 90s when 70- and 80-goal seasons were the norm, and 8-7 scores were common. Now, there has been no allegation of steroids used during that period. But doesn't it strike anyone as interesting that there was a ballooning of offensive stats in both sports at about the same time?

In any case, you don't have hockey fans, not even purists, bemoaning the grotesque explosion of offense. Only baseball fans. Why?

Kind of funny how it's pretty much "accepted" in the NFL. Merriman only got a four game suspension last season. I think in baseball, it's been attacked because the "holy grail" of records (HR's) has been breached artificially. It is for me.

He's not that much thinner. I just saw him and spoke with him 2 days ago. He worked out a little more than usual during the off season and dropped a few pounds to take pressure off his feet. Don't make accusations like that without evidence to support it. Not that I take anything you say seriously. You do have a reputation around here for running off at the mouth. Report facts and leave the rumors and mudslinging to the National Enquirer!

OH LAWDY!!! This place is in mid season form...And it ain't even Opening Day yet! :no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)