Is it me...or does Albert Pujols looks THINNER??!!

He's not that much thinner. I just saw him and spoke with him 2 days ago. He worked out a little more than usual during the off season and dropped a few pounds to take pressure off his feet. Don't make accusations like that without evidence to support it. Not that I take anything you say seriously. You do have a reputation around here for running off at the mouth. Report facts and leave the rumors and mudslinging to the National Enquirer!

I was commenting on HOW DIFFERENT he looked....and my point was that EVERYONE that has been caught has denied it till the bitter end....until the proof came out. IF you do NOT see the difference in body between the MUSCLE and FITNESS pic and the SI cover....you are nothing more than a homer with his head in the sand....or up somewhere else for that matter....:rolleyes:

And by the way, I don't give a ratz ass whether you find me credible, not credible, run off at the mouth or if report for the National Enquirer....seen that I do not know from any other troll.....

Neither YOU, or ANYONE ELSE will stop me from posting observations, opinions or anything else here....so have a nice day!:cool: I am glad I was able to give something to talk about.:neener:clap:hatsoff:

I'm sorry, I must have missed it. When was Pujols caught??

EVERY SINGLE player that has been caught, has denied it to the end..... I have neither said he was doing nor have I said he was caught. AGAIN, I simply made a comment about how his body has drastically changed....almost EXACTLY like Pudge Rodriguez....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

EVERY SINGLE player that has been caught, has denied it to the end..... I have neither said he was doing nor have I said he was caught. AGAIN, I simply made a comment about how his body has drastically changed....almost EXACTLY like Pudge Rodriguez....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
You're just trying to smear a player who is an excellent role model to kids. Pujols is a born again Christian. He and his wife donate a lot of their time and money to charities in St. Louis and around the world. In this time, when sports stars are only worried about themselves, its nice to see someone that just doesnt care about himself only. I hope Pujols doesn't read this. It would be horrible to have a defamation suit brought against you because you don't know how to keep your fat mouth shut!

You're just trying to smear a player who is an excellent role model to kids. Pujols is a born again Christian. He and his wife donate a lot of their time and money to charities in St. Louis and around the world. In this time, when sports stars are only worried about themselves, its nice to see someone that just doesnt care about himself only. I hope Pujols doesn't read this. It would be horrible to have a defamation suit brought against you because you don't know how to keep your fat mouth shut!

Oh PLEASE...!!:rolleyes:

... you big homer! What, you don't think Ralphie Palmiero didn't do alot for charity? You don't think McGuire didn't do alot for charity? What about Sammy Sosa...HE doesn't do alot for his poor as sh*t country in the Dominican Republic?

It is ONE thing to look a little different....but to go from Arnold Schwarzenegger-ish to looking how he looks now...especially after all the crap A-Jerk has put HIMSELF in....and considering how EVERY SINGLE player that has been caught/or assumed to have taken PEDs has denied....I question if he was on the juice or not. Will it ever be proven, WHO KNOWS....? But YOU certainly do not know jack-about whether he IS clean unless you workout with him or are with him 24-7....right now, you are going on his word.

AND please do not bring up this born-again christian stuff....I am sure you are aware of ALL of the well know born-again christian pastors that have lied about themselves MANY TIME OVER to avoid getting into trouble....do you need a list? I can EASILY provide one for you...:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Opening Day! Since Pujols is off the juice and has lost 25 lbs. of muscle, he should just be your average player now. We'll see what happens today and let his actions speak louder than your words!

Oh yeah, this is what Pujols did in limited at bats for the pre-season, after dropping 25 lbs. of muscle and getting off the "juice".

Player
trans.gif
TEAM
trans.gif
POS
trans.gif
G
trans.gif
AB
trans.gif
R
trans.gif
H
trans.gif
2B
trans.gif
3B
trans.gif
HR
trans.gif
RBI
trans.gif
TB
trans.gif
BB
trans.gif
SO
trans.gif
SB
trans.gif
CS
trans.gif
OBP
trans.gif
SLG
trans.gif
AVG
trans.gif

A Pujols STL 1B 26 75 10 22 9 0 1 13 34 15 9 0 0 .413 .453 .293

Opening Day! Since Pujols is off the juice and has lost 25 lbs. of muscle, he should just be your average player now. We'll see what happens today and let his actions speak louder than your words!

Another asteroid!:rolleyes: He is STILL a great player....there is no doubt. But don't put ANY STOCK in spring season, the Marlins had a kid a couple of years ago with a last name of Nunez, do not remember his 1st name. Anyway, he had 12 hr and 36 RBIs to finish the spring...hit about .325 to boot. About 3 or 4 years later, he is NO WHERE near the Majors and a good chance out of baseball completely.

So, don't make too much out of spring training....:rolleyes:

Another asteroid!:rolleyes: He is STILL a great player....there is no doubt. But don't put ANY STOCK in spring season, the Marlins had a kid a couple of years ago with a last name of Nunez, do not remember his 1st name. Anyway, he had 12 hr and 36 RBIs to finish the spring...hit about .325 to boot. About 3 or 4 years later, he is NO WHERE near the Majors and a good chance out of baseball completely.

So, don't make too much out of spring training....:rolleyes:
Funny how you can remember spring homeruns and rbi's , yet you can't remember his first name:rolleyes: Just make up whatever numbers you want, but Pujols was 3 for 4 today. And no way in hell can you compare Nunez to the player with the best start to a career ever! Albert Pujols!!!

I don't recall ever hearing about albert puljols being on the juice. don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that he wasn't, but is this seriously what we've become. we have to suspect everybody and implicate everyone of steroid use. thanks balco for ruining the game I once loved.

I don't recall ever hearing about albert puljols being on the juice. don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that he wasn't, but is this seriously what we've become. we have to suspect everybody and implicate everyone of steroid use. thanks balco for ruining the game I once loved.
Pujols isn't on steroids. It's an accusation made by salsadancer.

I commented of the pics BEFORE and AFTER....night and day. I pretty sure the moment ole fanboy saw Pudge or A-Rod...it was an "I knew it!...." LOL!

And you are right, we have become guilty until proven innocent society.

Funny how you can remember spring homeruns and rbi's , yet you can't remember his first name:rolleyes: Just make up whatever numbers you want, but Pujols was 3 for 4 today. And no way in hell can you compare Nunez to the player with the best start to a career ever! Albert Pujols!!!

You really shouldn't knee jerk too hard....you might hurt yourself! I stating the non-importance of spring training stats....

Sorry, but there are a ton of players from a wide variety of sports that donate money to different causes that most never hear about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts