Is it me...or does Albert Pujols looks THINNER??!!

Ya know guy's, I really don't care if they use steroids or not ....
They are cheating themselves.

The game was after excitement, thats why nothing was said when Sosa and McGuire was hitting HR's every night.

I'm not saying it's right, but 'm pretty much past the fact that many used and some didn't.

WAY back in the day, they used different stuff to and nothing was made of it.

Of course Pete Rose still can't get a second chance in the game.

100's of steroid users, that's OK, pitchers using drugs, who knows what kind the former 7 time loser for the yankees used , heroin, cocaine , whatever ..... he still was given 7 opportunities and continued to pitch while high.

But Pete get's NO CHANCE.

I'm telling you, he would make one hell of a hitting coach or an ambassador for the game, but MLB denies him the opportunity.

Jimbo

100's of steroid users, that's OK, pitchers using drugs, who knows what kind the former 7 time loser for the yankees used , heroin, cocaine , whatever ..... he still was given 7 opportunities and continued to pitch while high.

I'm telling you, he would make one hell of a hitting coach or an ambassador for the game, but MLB denies him the opportunity.

Jimbo

:up:up Preach it borther. Pete needs to be back in baseball. PERIOD!!!!

I go back and forth on Pete Rose.

On the one hand, he's served a really long suspension and it would be nice to see one of the greatest players of all time back in the game.

On the other hand, there is nothing more damaging to the credibility of sports than what he did. FAR worse than PEDs.....and he continues to lie about it.

Ya know guy's, I really don't care if they use steroids or not ....
They are cheating themselves.

The game was after excitement, thats why nothing was said when Sosa and McGuire was hitting HR's every night.

I'm not saying it's right, but 'm pretty much past the fact that many used and some didn't.

WAY back in the day, they used different stuff to and nothing was made of it.

Jimbo

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Steroids brought in fans and TONS of $$$$$$$$$ to their pockets, Pete Rose will not. THAT is the hypocrisy of the owners and why I will NEVER side with them in ANY labor dispute. They HAVE NOT and WILL NOT EVER think about NOTHING but the bottom line....."in the best interest of baseball" is NOT part of their dialog.

Yep. It seems like Selig has a vendetta against him. If I had to guess, I'd say we will see him back in baseball sometime in our lifetime with the next Commissioner of Baseball.

Not a vendetta HD.....him coming back will not make ANY money for the owners. IF he could generate $$$ into their pockets....he would have been reinstated a VERY long time ago.

First week of the season is complete. St. Louis leads the NL Central. Pujols leads the NL in HR's-4 and RBI's-10. Only has 1 strikeout in 28 AB's. Is only batting .357 too. Good thing someone told him to get off the "juice". Had he not, his numbers would lead the NL and would have certainly garnered suspicion from MLB. Glad you set him straight Salsadancer. Thanks! While St. Louis plays in the postseason, the Marlins will be on the beach in Miami, working on their tans for next season.

First week of the season is complete. St. Louis leads the NL Central. Pujols leads the NL in HR's-4 and RBI's-10. Only has 1 strikeout in 28 AB's. Is only batting .357 too. Good thing someone told him to get off the "juice". Had he not, his numbers would lead the NL and would have certainly garnered suspicion from MLB. Glad you set him straight Salsadancer. Thanks! While St. Louis plays in the postseason, the Marlins will be on the beach in Miami, working on their tans for next season.

LMAO!!! Thank GOD you do not knee jerk as much as you flap your lips....you would have multiple knee replacements by now...LOL!!! I am MORE than positive the Marlins will have a better record than the Cardinals and finish better.:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts