Is religious channel 4E TV available on satellite in USA?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

neftv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 9, 2005
PA USA
4E is a Greek Orthodox religious channel from Thessaloniki, Greece. It has a variety of talk shows and documentaries along with Church services. The channel always has a bug logo 4E on the upper left corner.
I did a search on "the list" here on satellite guys didn't find it. I looked on several satellite positions on lyngsat and didn't find it.
I was wondering if anyone here has seen this channel here in North America? Their website does not seem to have any satellite information but if I WI KI the channel WI KI says they should be working on a feed to USA presently.
I am sure there are many satellite scanners in this forum and if you come across 4E please let me know where you find it.
They do have an INTERNET feed but of course nothing beats satellite feed.
Thank you in advance.

Yea that's the first place I looked. :(
That internet feed can get loaded up with viewers that sometimes it just static pictures and audio.

Suggest posting on the wanted thread on the Glorystar suport forum. I have seen at least one Greek Orthodox program on G25 but I have no idea what channel. Is that a station/channel or only a program?

If you are referring to Aghapy, that is a Coptic Christian channel. Not really Greek Orthodox if my memory is correct. :)

99% sure it was a Greek Orthodox. I am actually more familiar with the Coptic than the Greek. My son-in-law worked in a Greek Orthodox Church Restaurant, but my brother-in-law was a Church Historian (Doctorate) and trained in a Coptic Church in Egypt.

But as I said, I think this was only one program not a channel.

My point, however, was to see if Brian would be able to get such a channel on G25 or AMC4.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)