Is Sirius worth the money

vodad

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 14, 2005
I just got a different vehicle, about 2 months ago. I just got a letter in the mail that said congrats on your purchase, and included when you bought it was a 3 month subscription to Sirius, which started the day I got the car. (gee thanks for letting me know). So I was like, well I still have a month left let me try it out. All the radio says when you tune to any channel on Sirius is UPDATING, been like that for a few days.

So by the time I get it working I wont have any time left on the free preview.

Just wanted to know if it was really worth it, or should I stick to using the 6 mp3 disc I made that have about 600 songs available through the cd changer.

I would take it to the dealer and have them check the radio, and have them restart the trial if the radio is bad.

I had this happen to me on my wifes car a few years ago. They replaced the satellite radio tuner which was bad and then started the trail.

It's worth it to some people and not others. The best way is to use the trial and find stations you enjoy.
I personally use ~4 of my 10 available presets as the 3 music channels work for majority of my listening and the traffic channel for my city is decent.

I will give them a call, I need to take it in and have something else looked at anyway, might as well have them look at that too.

Just got a letter in the mail to renew for 5 months for 25 bucks, that would not be that bad. I dont think I would pay full price for it though

I will give them a call, I need to take it in and have something else looked at anyway, might as well have them look at that too.

Just got a letter in the mail to renew for 5 months for 25 bucks, that would not be that bad. I dont think I would pay full price for it though
If you don't get extension which you should ...As far as the Letter......Call and threaten to cancel and you will be transferred to retenton and get a better offer but dont take 1st offer they make to you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts