Is there a 999 recording limit?

3HaloODST

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 2, 2010
Earth
I remember on my 722Ks, there was a 999 recording limit on the EHDs, no matter if they were full or not. The 722K never had enough room internally to reach anywhere near 999 recordings. However with Hopper, there is plenty of room for 999+ recordings. One of my Hoppers is fast approaching 999 recordings (kid recording kids shows all the time.) Anyway, has anyone else here approached/surpassed 999 recordings successfully on the Hopper internal drive? I assume that the EHD still has the 999 recording limit on Hopper as well, right?

I'm sure that the EHD still has the 999 limit, but I'm not sure about the Hopper. I imagine it doesn't have any internal limitations, but I'm having that info double checked.

*edit*

Answer I received: "It probably has some limit, although we do not know what that limit is"

Last edited:
Thanks Matt! I'll just go ahead and assume that the 999 limit is still there, however I'll let it attempt to surpass 999 just to see, but if I notice problems, I'll know why!

Sheesh though... Not like anyone has the time to watch 999 recordings anyway, hahah...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)