Is there a map for NHL blackouts?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
id go the ceo@echostar route and they may make all they changes you desire, doesnt hurt to ask

If that route didn't work maybe you could just say I want to change the annual billing date to now instead of November bc of holiyday stuff and after you change it ask for hte changes.

Sox and Cubs games

The Wikipedia articles on the six teams in the territory (MLB) practically say nearly all of four of those teams (Royals, Cardinals, Brewers, and Twins) are shown on the regional sports networks (with the exception of a few). However, for the Cubs and White Sox: It simply says that an equal number is split up between CSN, WGN, and another network. I'm not certain this could be accurate because I don't remember seeing that many Cubs or White Sox games on WGN last year... Anybody know about how many of the games for those two teams would appear on CSN?

Cade

As of last year, most Cubs games are on WGN, some are on Comcast SportsNet (home games in HD) and some on WCIU (spotbeam-Chicago). Most White Sox games are on Comcast SportsNet (home games in HD), usually one Sat./Sun. game on WGN, and about one a week on WCIU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)