Is there a what's on for the 125W PBS channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The only problem with TV Passport is about 7 or 8pm it switches to the next day and you cannot view the current day anymore. Takes some pre-planning to figure out what to watch at nighttime.

The workaround for this is to use the drop-down calendar to pick the next day (or any day in the future). Once you have done that, simply change the date in the URL to the current date.

When you look at the current day, there's no date in the URL. But if you pick another date, the URL ends with something like "2023-02-10." Just change that date.

Of just add a slash and the desired date in that format at the end of the generic URL for that channel.

The workaround for this is to use the drop-down calendar to pick the next day (or any day in the future). Once you have done that, simply change the date in the URL to the current date.

When you look at the current day, there's no date in the URL. But if you pick another date, the URL ends with something like "2023-02-10." Just change that date.

Of just add a slash and the desired date in that format at the end of the generic URL for that channel.
Ah ha! Great tip. Thanks!

HD02 is 3 hours behind HD01.
TV Passport also has the other channels
Matt: I am not sure if I understood your posting correctly but I get the hunch you maybe able to help me with my saga.I trying to setup my Fortec 39" /OpenBox S9 dish to AMC21 (since the only TV I watch is PBS) and I have been dribbling around with that dish for quite a while and unable to get AMC21 signals (now I am old and slower in every sense, but I did that many years ago with no problems).
I had the Dish set up in Ontario-Canada for more than 15 years. Now moved back to Austin Texas.
I am getting 84% strength and 68% quality on a satellite closer to AMC21, (maybe 129W; not sure where I am, and not sure what the problem is, maybe I need to get a new cable from the dish to the OpenBox and/or try to better tune the dish alignment?
Could you pass to me the specs for the strongest transponder to see if I can succeed on that?
Thanks