Is There Ever Anything on Macy's Sat Net?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
No-o-o-o, I think it's more fun to have you check it out. :)
Best thing I can say about it , is the signal is pretty consistent. Content hasn't yet started to fascinate me. I'd almost rather watch the echostar slate !

Months ago, I happened to tune in for a perfume promotion. A sales rep was on there who looked and acted like Pee-wee Herman. The rep was a pretty wimpy promoter in my opinion. The pitch was how to promote, display, and distribute the product. My guess was that it was going to all the stores for the sales folks. I haven't seen anything new since then.

I don't know how they stay in business. There's nothing in that store I would ever want to purchase.

They stay in business because they are often located near Nordstrom's and get some of the shoppers who want bargain prices (in comparison) :) And they have cool multilevel parking garages!

Nordstrom's wishes that they could be next to Macy's 34th street in NYC. The store is one city block and around 12 stories high and they are jammed packed every day. The Macy's day parade does not do the interior of the store justice. I use to work a couple of blocks away and I would wander through it at lunch time. I remember when they renovationed the Cellar and made it to one of the biggest food shops in the city. Macys does make money. Their stock is just off a recent 52 week high of $25 a share.

LOL, I've obviously not been to THAT Macy's. Sounds like all the others look like Walmart in comparison.

Nordstrom's wishes that they could be next to Macy's 34th street in NYC. The store is one city block and around 12 stories high and they are jammed packed every day. The Macy's day parade does not do the interior of the store justice. I use to work a couple of blocks away and I would wander through it at lunch time. I remember when they renovationed the Cellar and made it to one of the biggest food shops in the city. Macys does make money. Their stock is just off a recent 52 week high of $25 a share.

That macys is nice. They even have old escalators that still work. They could use better workers in that location though

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts