Is there something wrong with my installation?

Eduardito

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 8, 2011
San Juan, Puerto Rico
As I mentioned before DISH was going to be installed today. I had DirecTV that worked flawlessly. The DISH person arrived at 9am and left at 1:30pm. I don't like to hover over people when they are doing their job so I didn't meddle at all. It took a long long time to get the receiver to work with the antenna and finally it did, he left and 30 seconds later this message started. I get it every time I flipped more than 2 channels. Also here are pictures of the installation.

dscn0377j.jpg
dscn0378h.jpg
dscn0379l.jpg
dscn0380q.jpg
dscn0381x.jpg
dscn0382i.jpg
dscn0386a.jpg

I am worried because I have a 2 year contract and this will not be good for my father who is a total rageholic and told me that if it doesn't get fixed today to rip it off and put DirecTV again. Which I think will be a major hassle. And yes I am 30 and my dad is 60 but he still scares the hell out of me.

I'm not too sure what happened here. I know PR installs are different, but I can say that this probably needs to be corrected (especially if you're getting error pop ups). If someone has not come back to your home, please PM me your phone number/account number and I'll make sure we get you taken care of.

Hi Matt thank you for your message. The person came back at about 6pm. I had to go up with him and help him out, poor guy was by himself and the night was dropping. From what little I knew we came up with a solution. Ended up repositioning the whole thing, bow it works perfectly and i'm incredibly pleased. I don't regret leaving DirecTV for Dish at all. Just having LAS is worth it to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts