Is this Tomorrows new HD list?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I've heard from various reliable sources:

Disney HD
Toon Disney HD
ESPNews HD

I'm also hoping for Sports Time Ohio (STO) HD on 657-1 for Indians games.

I suspect what Dish does (or fails to do) will have an effect on the timing of releases from DTV until D11 is up and running. In this game of adding a few channels here or there the one that adds last seems to get to crow the loudest. After the adds tomorrow DTV will probably have a few cards still left up their sleeves.

BET HD? Why do I have the feeling that that is going to be like what VH1 HD is now, except for a longer period of time?

I've noticed ChillerHD

in the fly-by on Directv's web page, but can't seem to find a source that says Chiller is broadcasting an HD feed. Anyone?

I think this is an April Fools Joke.

Edit: I just saw the scroll and those channels are there. Maybe we will be getting all of those channels tomorrow.

I also noticed on D*'s HD page in the scroll animation there is chillerHD, Outdoor2HD, MTV2HD, DisneyHD, ToonDisneyHD, BETHD and ESPNewsHD...hopefully this is for tomorrow.

I just hate April Fools Day for news!!!! Never know what is actually correct or a joke. In my opinion this is not a joke for the new HD channels coming tomorrow.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts