It's Free NFL Sunday Ticket Time Again!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mdonnelly

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 26, 2004
Mustang, OK
I'm not sure if it's because we bundle Directv with ATT cellular and internet, but for the 3rd year in a row we get free NFL Sunday Ticket. Just got this email today.

1628274489420.png

Reactions: Jimbo and dtv757
Is there a current channel to check to see if it shows as subscribed due to this offer? Asking for my parents as they have phone and DirecTV with AT&T.

In the old days, like channel 212 would tell you if you are subscribed. I dont have DirecTV to check myself. Thanks

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

I got the email today too

I'm a legacy D* customer no att bundle

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I got the e-mail today. It got added a couple of months ago for 2nd year in a row. I had to call them to make sure it was going to be free for me again. I wanted to make sure the hadn't auto-renewed and they weren't going to charge me.
If you look in the fine print of the e-mail it says it won't, but I didn't trust Directv.

No email for me. Did the agent you talk to confirm the free offer?
Yes. I didn't call to ask for it. It was just added automatically both years. I just called this year to make sure I wasn't going to be charged. They called it some kind of loyalty offer. I forget the exact wording.
It may depend on how long you have been a sub.

I got the e-mail today as well. The NFL Sunday Ticket Authorization Channel has said I was set for awhile now, but I wasn't sure until the e-mail if they were going to hit me with an auto-renew or not though. They originally gave me the second half of the 2019 season without asking, last season for free, and now this season. I was surprised I got it this year because we added a 4K Genie Mini and technically got enrolled in a "new" agreement.

Still no email to me
I wouldn't worry about that. I didn't get one either. Channel 112 took about 2 minutes to show the authorized banner and that only happened after I reset the receiver. If your account is showing it as part of your programming at zero cost you should be good to go.

I wouldn't worry about that. I didn't get one either. Channel 112 took about 2 minutes to show the authorized banner and that only happened after I reset the receiver. If your account is showing it as part of your programming at zero cost you should be good to go.
I get the "To add this channel, simply click or Call" message on 112.

The authorization channel shows I'm "good to go" but no email - last I checked my account, it shows I'm being charged. I guess a call is in order.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)