It's Free NFL Sunday Ticket Time Again!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The authorization channel shows I'm "good to go" but no email - last I checked my account, it shows I'm being charged. I guess a call is in order.
Did u have it last year ? I don't write if your good due to auto renew

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The authorization channel shows I'm "good to go" but no email - last I checked my account, it shows I'm being charged. I guess a call is in order.
The Authorization channel just says your good to go and you'll see the games on thier channels, it has nothing to do with if you get it free or not.

Reactions: raoul5788
I didn't get an email but I just called and asked if they had any promo's or discounts for ST and the agent said she could give it to me for free as a loyalty reward. Call and ask if you don't receive an email.

Reactions: dtv757
How in the world are you guys getting these emails? I have had Dtv since '98 and ST every year with no break and have never received free ST.
So, I just called and was told that there were no discounts or promotions offered for Sunday Ticket, he offered me $20 off bill a month for a year for a " Loyalty " discount then we were disconnected.

Reactions: AZ.
So, I just called and was told that there were no discounts or promotions offered for Sunday Ticket, he offered me $20 off bill a month for a year for a " Loyalty " discount then we were disconnected.
I got it once my second year. After that no dice. I doubt they just hand it out free to everyone. That would be stupid.

I've been doing the same game for years. I go on to their chat and ask for a discount on it.

For example, from the chat from yesterday:
"Vincent : Good News! Upon checking you are eligible for free NFL Sunday ticket for this year."

He assured me multiple times that it would be free and "not to worry about charges", but from years past, they show no record it on my account, and I fight with them until I get some sort of compensation for it.

Same here, I called in, asked them if the NFL ST was free, as it showed up as $0.00 on my Bill with nothing saying it would be payments of whatever for 5 months, they said yes, got an email a few days later. Been with them since 2006, except 2009 due to financial issues, but came back in 2010.

A followup - they told me to call when I got my latest bill....I did, and NFL ST was not on there. They couldn't give it to me for free, but I liked the deal I got. $25 advanced receiver fee waived until I get a new receiver (the one I have works fine after almost 3 years), which knocks the ST down to $23/mo. Not bad.

I called in today to try and get it added to my account. I've been a custom since 97 and have never had to pay for it. They said there was no discounts for ST for my account.

I guess I will try tomorrow. I do have $65 off a month expiring in 2 months and $23 off until the next equipment upgrade.

I'm on the fence about the ST this year. (Do I really care if I don't have it)

I've been a subscriber since 1997 and have 6 receivers activated on the account. I did not get the email giving the Max for free. I called in today for the second time and was not offered any sort of deal for ST by the initial customer service rep. So, I threatened to cancel my service and was transferred to customer loyalty. I was up front with the customer loyalty rep and said that I call in each year seeking a discount and that the discount I get varies. Sometimes I get the standard ST package for free. Last year, I received $16.50 off my bill for 6 months (which was their way of upgrading me to the Max for free.) This time, I got $45 off my bill for 12 months. So I will make back the cost of ST Max and then some. Now I just have to cross my fingers that D* will still have ST next year!

Went to the guide checked 206 just to see what was on and saw a banner NFL ST on us.. I clicked on the banner and it went to ch 9700

20210917_203935.jpg

Went to the guide checked 206 just to see what was on and saw a banner NFL ST on us.. I clicked on the banner and it went to ch 9700

View attachment 153716

206 shouldn't have anything like that on it .... thats ESPN.

This looks more like the slide that could be on 112 though.

I just got my issue resolved for the ST yesterday afternoon, too close for my comfort seeing it was THIER error to drop it off my account.

On channel 112 for me now says
You are all set to enjoy 2021 NFL SUNDAY TICKET every Sunday.

Fwiw, if I tune to channel 9700 it says Channel not available.

It was one of those ad banners that D* adds to the guide
Correct it was not "206" but when I typed 206 into the guide I saw the ad banner

The photo is from ch 9700

Reactions: Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)