ITVN is no more as of 4/3/2008 R.I.P.

"The Registrant has no remaining assets but has approximately $10 million of outstanding, unpaid liabilities, including over $8,350,000 of secured indebtedness."

ouch !

Anyone want to buy my ITVN boat anchor - how about $14.95 :D

Comes complete with useful black aluminium, plastic, unconventional remote and oversized AC adapter of miscellanous voltage.

For your convience, this product will also broadcast the peaceful dead air channel, at no monthly charge. Additionally, it includes a full menu structure navigatable with arrow buttons, great family fun!

Call Now!

Im gonna call my credit card company and dispute last months charges where they billed me twice!

I was gonna let it slip by being that they where still in business, but now I feel screwed!

And to think just 2 years ago they had a suite at the Wynn in Vegas during CES and they had these hot little stripper girls going all around the suite serving us drinks and snacks :)

I saw the double charge last month and had it removed pronto. I really liked ITVN and at one time subscribed to a number of its packages. I will really miss them. Hope FyreTv has a better run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)