Jewish News One audio

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Christopherve7alb

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
Victoria BC
I usually watch JN-1 TV (12053 on G19 @ 97W) on weekend mornings and recently noticed that the audio feed switched from being in English to a foreign language. The on-screen graphics are still in English. Just wondering if anyone else has come across this and if there is possibly a second audio track that has the English feed that I was unaware of?

They are currently transmitting in Romanian. No secondary audio is being broadcast. I dropped them an email yesterday.

Email them and request that the English and French languages also be included!

J'ai vécu en Haïti et a parlé un peu créole.

Sorry been a long time! Stumbled around in France last year being thankful that many were gracious enough to speak English with me!

I also noted there was no english audio this past weekend, no other second audio available, I was to send them an email about it, and your posts reminded me, so I just sent it requesting both english and french audio (hopefully I can practice the little French I used living in the french speaking Switzerland a couple of years ago). :D

Are they rotating between languages? Sounded like Russian or Ukrainian late last night. I also noticed that their webpage has buttons for Russian and Ukrainian as well.

VO1ONE said:
Are they rotating between languages? Sounded like Russian or Ukrainian late last night. I also noticed that their webpage has buttons for Russian and Ukrainian as well.

No, somebody bumped a button! :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)