Jewish News One audio

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Christopherve7alb

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
Victoria BC
I usually watch JN-1 TV (12053 on G19 @ 97W) on weekend mornings and recently noticed that the audio feed switched from being in English to a foreign language. The on-screen graphics are still in English. Just wondering if anyone else has come across this and if there is possibly a second audio track that has the English feed that I was unaware of?

They are currently transmitting in Romanian. No secondary audio is being broadcast. I dropped them an email yesterday.

Email them and request that the English and French languages also be included!

J'ai vécu en Haïti et a parlé un peu créole.

Sorry been a long time! Stumbled around in France last year being thankful that many were gracious enough to speak English with me!

I also noted there was no english audio this past weekend, no other second audio available, I was to send them an email about it, and your posts reminded me, so I just sent it requesting both english and french audio (hopefully I can practice the little French I used living in the french speaking Switzerland a couple of years ago). :D

Are they rotating between languages? Sounded like Russian or Ukrainian late last night. I also noticed that their webpage has buttons for Russian and Ukrainian as well.

VO1ONE said:
Are they rotating between languages? Sounded like Russian or Ukrainian late last night. I also noticed that their webpage has buttons for Russian and Ukrainian as well.

No, somebody bumped a button! :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)