Joey not linking to my hopper.

Symbol

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Puerto Rico
I recently had issues with my Joey not linking to the hopper. After it happened it fixed itself on its own.

Now the issue returned and the only fix is to link the joey to my other hopper(reserved for recordings). I did a reset,unplugged all hoppers and joeys and the issue is still occurring. It could be a bad hopper, node or joey. What do you guys think?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Last edited:
Press YELLOW - BLUE - 4 on all receivers. Do they all have Good MoCA and green bars? Are all the receivers seeing each other?

Press YELLOW - BLUE - 4 on all receivers. Do they all have Good MoCA and green bars? Are all the receivers seeing each other?

Yup Good MoCa on all. It just randomly goes: Black screen----> Switching to SD equivalent----> Black screen. The only way to fix this is by linking it to my other hopper. I even climbed to my dish and switched the joey to the un-used client port in my duo node and it still happens.

I need to call my retailer and see if they have any ideas

Had this same issue after my install. DIRT took a look at my account and found some glitch with the authorizations on the account. Since they reauthorized everything the problem has not returned. Took about 2 minutes for DIRT to fix it.

Had this same issue after my install. DIRT took a look at my account and found some glitch with the authorizations on the account. Since they reauthorized everything the problem has not returned. Took about 2 minutes for DIRT to fix it.

Thanks for the tip.

Got a signal authorization sent to all receivers and ran a check switch :) thanks for the tips guys!

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts