Johnny Miller says Woods is now an ordinary professional golfer...

Tiger is looking to get a NEW swing coach, or have the current guy look into his current swing ..... I would think you'd see if you can figure out what your doing wrong first.
Now looks like he's got several coaches looking .

Also, he SHAVED :D
The pundits are spending way, way, way too much time and energy trying to figure out what is wrong with Tiger's game and how to fix it. There is nothing wrong with his game - the problem is with Tiger Woods...and there is nothing wrong with Tiger that a weekend sexfest with a half-dozen hookers won't cure. The man simply needs to slap some booty, degrade these gals by calling them names, have them worship Tigers nearly as much as he worships himself, and afterward have 'em tell Tiger that he is a great role model and father figure. Viola! Problem solved! Stop fighting it Tiger...you're a player and the sooner you realize this fact and ditch your phoney-baloney "I'm a family man" crapola the sooner you'll start playing competitive golf.

The pundits are spending way, way, way too much time and energy trying to figure out what is wrong with Tiger's game and how to fix it. There is nothing wrong with his game - the problem is with Tiger Woods...and there is nothing wrong with Tiger that a weekend sexfest with a half-dozen hookers won't cure. The man simply needs to slap some booty, degrade these gals by calling them names, have them worship Tigers nearly as much as he worships himself, and afterward have 'em tell Tiger that he is a great role model and father figure. Viola! Problem solved! Stop fighting it Tiger...you're a player and the sooner you realize this fact and ditch your phoney-baloney "I'm a family man" crapola the sooner you'll start playing competitive golf.

Is he SINGLE yet ?

Is he SINGLE yet ?
Doesn't matter...the marriage is over and the ex bought herself an outstanding law firm and will do very well in the settlement. Besides, the public will be quick to forgive a skirt-chasing Tiger Woods who wins the big ones, and even quicker to forget a clean-living Tiger Woods who doesn't win any tournaments.

Woods is playing well at the Barclay - he is only 4-shots behind after the 2nd round. I thought he would sit out the remainder of the year with the exception of the Ryder Cup...but must want want to win one before the season is over.

Woods back in freefall

After a good start and a share of the lead after the first round at the barclays, he is Even shooting +4 for the day:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts