Johnny Miller says Woods is now an ordinary professional golfer...

Everytime I see there's a new post in this thread I sigh and wonder why I still post or even browse this forum anymore if this is the kind of topic people actually feel is worth discussing.

See also: absurd texting thread.
Well, aren't we just feeling a little special...

I guess some of us come here for more than just reading news copied & pasted from PFT.

Well, aren't we just feeling a little special...

I guess some of us come here for more than just reading news copied & pasted from PFT.

And this is the other reason that we probably don't get many new people posting here, so many posts are just digs or flat out insults directed at other posters, we need much stricter moderation or it's going to just end up being 5 people yelling at each other + the occasional poster who clicked the wrong forum.

And this is the other reason that we probably don't get many new people posting here, so many posts are just digs or flat out insults directed at other posters, we need much stricter moderation or it's going to just end up being 5 people yelling at each other + the occasional poster who clicked the wrong forum.

Your right, it's been like this for quite some time now.
It's been a variety of threads, moving all over the board.

It really gets hard to come here and be objective when you get slammed ever day for posting your opinion.

I've dropped out of various threads for a period of time due to this of late.

Then don't crap in threads that don't interest you. I have no problem avoiding NASCAR and soccer threads just fine.

Your right, it's been like this for quite some time now.
It's been a variety of threads, moving all over the board.

It really gets hard to come here and be objective when you get slammed ever day for posting your opinion.
Or slammed just because you are posting ANY opinion.

BBC News
More misery day for Woods with only five players below him on the leaderboard

A few more like this and he will be paying women more than he earns to leave it "wide open".

Or is that woman.....:)

Diogen.

Meanwhile back at the ranch...Johnn Miller appears to be spot-on with his analysis of the situation. Personally, I think Tiger should take the rest of the year off, take care of his divorce settlement, get his game into competitive shape, and come back mentally and physically ready to play next year - play every tournament event.

Meanwhile back at the ranch... Personally, I think Tiger should take the rest of the year off, take care of his divorce settlement, get his game into competitive shape, and come back mentally and physically ready to play next year - play every tournament event.

I think your absolutely right ...

I don't think he really should have came back when he did, but I BET there was a lot of pressure on him from the PGA to come back as there would be NO talk about the PGA without him there.

Tiger surely isn't the first professional to go through a divorce or a trying time outside of his day job. Others figured out how to pick themselves up, move on and not let it effect their profession. He needs to man up and stop making excuses.

Tiger surely isn't the first professional to go through a divorce or a trying time outside of his day job. Others figured out how to pick themselves up, move on and not let it effect their profession. He needs to man up and stop making excuses.

I think he'll be fine ...... next year.

Any of these people you mentioned play as well as that had before when coming back ?
Any of them playing games that don't require a team, where the rest of the team can pick you up ?

Like I said before, I would not be surprised that the PGA rushed him back.

Meanwhile back at the ranch...Johnn Miller appears to be spot-on with his analysis of the situation. Personally, I think Tiger should take the rest of the year off, take care of his divorce settlement, get his game into competitive shape, and come back mentally and physically ready to play next year - play every tournament event.

I agree totally. I thought he should have never come back until he was mentally ready in the first place.

Nahh......not gonna say what I wanna say. I wanna try to stick to the sport part of this.

He is obviously not there 100% mentally. I would not be surprised he pulls out next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts