Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Foxbat, do you use fahmon ?
It does require access to the drive of the machine (reads the log) , so doesnt work for every client but it helps me keep an eye on my gpu client cos it fails many times and has a forced 3 strikes and your out for 24 hours.

My problem was I wasn't on my Mac for a few days. I use InCrease on the Mac to keep an eye on all my FAH clients, but it doesn't help if I don't look at it... D

FYI
SMP 6.22 Expired today 2/2/09 on the download page there is a 6.23 Dropin that can be downloaded.
Yep, both of my smp clients stopped yesterday. Had to download the new drop-in. Thought that I had done that previously though. After the drop-in was replaced, all is now well and both clients are folding away.:D

We had a 100K point day on 2/8/09. WTG SatGuys Folding Team.:D We have been averaging 650K per week. The bad news is that we are down to 33 active Folders.:(

I had one malformed Work Unit show up on my Mac Pro. It normally finishes a percent in 8-9 minutes, but this WU too nearly 51 minutes per 1%. Instead of the 250,000 steps, this project had 1,750,000 steps! If I let it run to completion, it would have taken 12 hours longer than the deadline.

I like that even though we're down to 35 active Folders, we're averaging over 2,700 points per Folder per day! Also, we cranked out over 103 KPoints Tuesday!

AVS Forum is in our sights... 3 months out, but getting closer...

SatGuys had a great Friday the 13th, 105K points!:D However, production then dropped to 84K on Saturday.:( We should pass another team this week.

Wow, 109.7K points yesterday. WTG SatGuys Folding Team.:D
Yeah, not bad, considering I was on the road at the Chicago Auto Show. But, look at Scorpion.sting and Plazzman! (new superhero duo?) Over 27 Kppd average between the two of them! Way to Fold!

The power went out last night while we were sleeping and I awoke to a cold house because all the extra waste heat from Folding proteins was gone! I guess I lost about 3-6 hours of production. Okay, I just checked the logs and the power went out at 3:15am EST. I didn't get Folding again until 8:00am or so.

On one hand, winter is good because I don't mind the extra heat keeping the gas bill down. On the other hand, I'm getting tired of dealing with 1-4" of the fluffy sh!t every couple of days. But that's a topic for a different thread... :p

Nice solid 94K day yesterday and we passed another team. About 3 weeks to pass Miss. State U. We are still gaining (barely - 18K per day) on the AVS Forum. :D

Is anyone else having problems with the viewer crashing on the GPU version for ATI under XP?
It hasn't worked for me since the first days of the GPU2 client. I gave up on it on my one box as it sucked the life out of the single-threaded processor.
Voyager6 said:
Congrats to Foxbat for reaching 3 Million!:up :up :D
Thanks, everyone! I just wish my 401K would perform this well! It took forever to reach a million, but now with two GPU clients and two SMP Mac clients, the points keep a comin'! :up

Another 113 days or so until 4,000,000 points...

So, Scorpion.sting, what the heck are you running these days? 17.5 Kppd?!?!? And you're headed towards the Top 500 Folders of all time! I can remember the excitement when the Team broke into the Top 500 Teams!

yeah, I've been curious what scorp is running too. I might need to do an upgrade or add on since I am now without my PS3 for the team... I sold it since I was using it primarily for blu-ray and very little games any longer.