Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Congratulations on reaching 2,000,000 points, jgantert!! Hopefully, Plazzman left some pretzels...

Well I did leave some pretzels but they are probably slightly stale by now. Sorry guy's I was going to buy a fresh batch but between my electrical bill and the fact my SatelliteGuys membership is up in 2 day's I just could not swing it.. I do have my priorities..:D;)

Fold ON....!!!! Plazz

Well, Voyager will be passing me any moment now. :)
It looks like I crossed the 2 million threshold this morning with the 9am update.:D I had a machine hang during the weekend so I lost some production.:( Maybe by the 12pm update I'll catch up to you finally.;)

It looks like I crossed the 2 million threshold this morning with the 9am update.:D I had a machine hang during the weekend so I lost some production.:( Maybe by the 12pm update I'll catch up to you finally.;)

Congrats out to Voyager6 for reaching the 2 Million Club..!!!:up :)

Fold ON...!!! Plazz

Congrats.

We had a power interrupton this weekend and I had five machines (including my three primaries) down. Got everything back up this morning.

OK how did you get the EOC folding stat/sig to work?

I'm not allowed any BB code

Looks like signature posting your folding stats on this site is disabled for non-SatelliteGuys.US folding teams!

Do you have a folding username for this site, or just for the Folding Wolves team?
You are welcome to join our team #55236.
If you have a username associated with this site, here's what I'd use without the *'s:

[*FAH]Username&c1=000000&c2=CCDDEE&c3=99ccff[*/FAH]

You have to go to your signature in the "User CP" (Control Panel) and copy/paste that line and delete the 2 *'s. The only problem is that when I tried it for you, it said "User Not Found..." Maybe it's because your current signature line links to a competing team and not SatelliteGuys.US team. :no

Last edited:
Put in this code
[F A H]SatinKzo&c1=000000&c2=AABBCC&c3=CCDDEE&c5=0000CC[/F A H]

Remove the spaces in the FAH parts and edit the colors by changing the C1-C5 values.

Also obviously, change it to your FAH username.

*edit
bebop beat me to it....

Ah, I see he is on a different team, that might be part of it. Maybe that is more incentive to join the goodguys! :)

Last edited:
Why do you have voyagers stats now bebop?

As for summer, depending on temps, I shut things down at home a bit, but the work stuff stays up as it's in controlled rooms.

Why do you have voyagers stats now bebop?

As for summer, depending on temps, I shut things down at home a bit, but the work stuff stays up as it's in controlled rooms.
Check again, I was testing if you could get another person's stats in your signature - because of the question above. It's all back to normal. Maybe it was because some day I hope to be as good a folder as Voyager! :)

You must have checked in the 25 seconds I had it up.

Well, congrats Voyager! You're ahead of me now too. Oh well, started off good at the beginning with the PS3 then then quad core, but now it seems the video cards do all the work. Oh, and my PS3 gave up the ghost a while back, and pumped out too much heat.

It's great to see your team is doing so well. I have been with 13285 Folding Wolves (formerly Team Abit & The Raptor Pit) for a few years and I'm very loyal to them.

I offer you to all join my team. ;)

As long as there is folding going on, I'm happy. The economy has done more damage to the massive amount of work that was going on a few years ago.

I'm running 2 dedicated 9600 GSO, 2 full time SMP dual cores, 1 part time 8800gs, 1 part time 9800gt and 2 dedicated single core consoles.

I am very happy to have co-op electricity

The SatGuys Folding Team has passed Hunt-DIS and now is in "hot pursuit" of Phoenix Rising. We should pass them later today.:D

Well, we just passed right on by Phoenix Rising and are now in "hot pursuit" of two more teams. Fur Affinity and newz.dk are about 4 days away from seeing our dust.:D