Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Ok what am i doing wrong? I have 5 computers folding 1 dual core, 1 three core and 3 single cores. What is the correct way to set them up? I was averaging 69 points per WU. Now I am getting assigned these 6666 WUs that take 2 days and I get 69 points..Help a Folder out:confused:

Ok what am i doing wrong? I have 5 computers folding 1 dual core, 1 three core and 3 single cores. What is the correct way to set them up? I was averaging 69 points per WU. Now I am getting assigned these 6666 WUs that take 2 days and I get 69 points..Help a Folder out:confused:

If you have video cards, the GPU folders do far more work. I run on GPUs and do not bother with the CPU versions. When I want to play a video game, I just pause the folder (rightclick option on the tray icon) and restart it when done.

Good news, since we moved to the new software we can't display the Folding@Home stats in signatures anymore, but all this morning I coded and figured out how to display your stats in your User Profile!

To show your stats just go into your Setting and edit your profile, you will see the space where you can add in your username (or if you wish your custom color codes and username).

Once that info is entered and saved your Folding@Home Stats will automatically appear in your profile!

Also if you still have the Folding@Home code in your signature [FAH]username[/FAH] could you please remove it when you get a chance. :)

Thanks and keep on Folding!

I lost one box this week because its Nvidia 8300 GS will not play nice. Not that this has anything to do with the drop off, cause my production nearly tripled this week switching 2 boxes to GPU

I have one machine that has done nothing for a week. It stopped at 4133/6666 I uninstalled and installed again and it just stops at 4133. I have a IBM with ATI FireGL V7100 with 2 Xeon 3.6 Is the video card the problem?