Just got a huge discount for NFL-ST Max!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
$209 down from $299.
I did not budge until we hit that point.
They went to $269, $239 to finally $209.
Of course I've never missed a payment and always been subscribed to the Premier Package since day one.

Also on the side they even gave me $10 off for the next 6 months for my HD access.

Few months ago they also gave me the following discounts which is still effective!:

07/02 08/01 PREMIER You Save $20 for 6 Mos -20.00 Credit

07/02 08/01 PREMIER Save 1/2 off STARZ for 6 Mos -6.50 Credit

07/02 08/01 PREMIER 6 Mos Value Discount -5.00 Credit

07/03 Primary TV Free -6.00 Credit

I gotta say that every time I called Directv to see what discounts they had for me they always came through big time!

Just wanted to share this with all, because at least some eligible customers know how far they can go down!

I already got a great deal for entering into a new contract, but I'm going to see what happens when I call to cancel ST this year since I really don't want it if I have to pay extra for redzone

Sent from my iPhone

I already got a great deal for entering into a new contract, but I'm going to see what happens when I call to cancel ST this year since I really don't want it if I have to pay extra for redzone

Sent from my iPhone

Even DirecTV doesn't value it much...
Reason why they came down in price so much for me..

Nice deal. I opted for the Free ST Regular with 1 yr extension, with 4 payments of 25.00 for Max upgrade.

I too like the RedZone channel, but not for Fantasy, more for when the 49ers aren't playing, I'll have 1 tv with a game and 2nd with RedZone.

Nice deal. I opted for the Free ST Regular with 1 yr extension, with 4 payments of 25.00 for Max upgrade.

I too like the RedZone channel, but not for Fantasy, more for when the 49ers aren't playing, I'll have 1 tv with a game and 2nd with RedZone.

Congrats on your nice deal also :)

Sent from my iPhone

Isn't Red Zone Part of the ST ?
Why would you pay extra for it ?

Even DirecTV doesn't value it much...
Reason why they came down in price so much for me..

What makes you think D* doesn't value it ?
They gain subs every year with it.

They probably dropped the price because they have fewer games on it this year.

Red Zone is part of the Max of the ST for $299.95 but not the cheaper part of ST for $199.95 :)

Thanks whitewolf, was super happy when I got the deal. Just waiting on september to get here, lol.

yvw and hopefully I can get that kind of deal or close to it :) I'm waiting on September to get here also lol :)

Last year I got it all for $14. one time credit for $200 then $10 credit for 12 months. I'm sure I wont get that deal again this year. I'm out of contract and will be calling soon to see how much they want to keep me as a customer.

Last year I got it all for $14. one time credit for $200 then $10 credit for 12 months. I'm sure I wont get that deal again this year. I'm out of contract and will be calling soon to see how much they want to keep me as a customer.

Good Luck :)

There are some good deals on here. I just got off the phone with Cust Service and she gave ST Max to me for $197......I think I could have asked for a couple of more dollars off, but I was very happy to have that. Now I still get to use the App that I enjoyed so much last year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)