Just Got hd locals hooked up and

Status
Please reply by conversation.

McVey

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2005
I just got the new at9 dish hooked up for local hd and all three of them have hd programs on tonight but it is still stuck in the 4:3 format and looks like sd. I no in the past on my over the air antenna that sometimes a network has problems and it takes them a little while to switch over to hd....But having this happen on all 3 networks makes me think there is more to it..

There is storm warnings on all of them......maybe that has something to do with it .

The problem is that many locals can not add their warnings to the HD feeds so they turn them off when they need to do this.

The problem is that many locals can not add their warnings to the HD feeds so they turn them off when they need to do this.

Mc Vey,
Yes,
I hate it when the storm warnings go up, you can always count on dropping back to SD.

Jimbo

Mc Vey,
Yes,
I hate it when the storm warnings go up, you can always count on dropping back to SD.

Jimbo
Hopefully this will soon not be an issue for me. We have one station (WCSC-Charleston/CBS) that has in the past week started using an HD-compatible "bug" (is it called a "chiron"?) for their weather radar/warning in the bottom corner of the screen. No SD switching necessary...very nice...! :D :up :D

You guys were right the hd is working now that the storm warnings are gone!!!!!.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts