Just ordered HR24

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well, now Overstock is not only out of stock, they have pulled the HR24 off their website, the only DirecTV stuff they have is a couple remotes. :(

Good to see stilll multiple ways out there to get them. The Amazon units are about $180 with shipping, bit higher than Overstock was, but still good to see multiple choices out there for those that weren't 100% bleeding edge buyers :)

why is that happening?

Could OVERStock, Out of Stock ? :D

Sounds more to me like what StoneCold was saying about places having them pulled soon (BB Costco).

D* wants as much control of thier equipment as possible.

They don't exactly fly off the shelves they are on anyways.

Man I should of ordered a 2nd one from Overstock (best price AC/Bing) .. :rant:

I love my HR24-500. I called Directv to order a new remote and the customer service rep told me I had a free upgrade. I said ok, what is it? A free HD DVR, all I had to do was pay $19.99 for shipping. Super fast! This is my first HD DVR and it is totally awesome!!!!

pass, all those places are way more what I paid at Overstock..
weaknees price is insane, $599 with 2TB HDD LOL

My External 2TB cost me $119 at Frys .. plus $147 for the HR24, you do the math.

pass, all those places are way more what I paid at Overstock..
weaknees price is insane, $599 with 2TB HDD LOL

My External 2TB cost me $119 at Frys .. plus $147 for the HR24, you do the math.
can't pass when you want it and there are no other options bud ;):)

Have been reading all the posts the past few days with the thought of replacing my HR20-100and HR20-700 with HR24-500s . Should I order from Solid Signal (where I assume they are still available @ 199.99) or wait for overstock.com to replenish their stock, hopefully at a lower price? In a real quandary of what to do. What a great site for information!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts