Just renewed 2 radios, and I got a good deal. I think (8 Viewers)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

Howard Simmons

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
Northwest Florida
$4.99 + $1.07 royalties + $0.45 taxes = $6.51

The offer is right on the front page of their site. It’s the Music & Entertainment package, with free upgrade for 1 year to platinum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you.
Thank U GIF

tanman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 4, 2006
Just looked at my account because it expires on the 13th.I paid $77.21 for Platinum a year ago.I really am retired and don't drive much.26000 miles on a 3 year old car.

david_jr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
May 7, 2007
Hancock, MA - The Berkshires
My select package was expiring tomorrow in my Honda Pilot. I went into my online account to see what I could do and there was an offer on the front page to upgrade my subscription to Platinum for 6 months for $8.33 a month plus fees for a total of $10.11 a month ($60.66). Figured that was about what I was going to get for the select package so I can relax for 6 months and play the game again.

Reactions: TheKrell

chiodo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 17, 2005
Pacific NW
I bought a Onyx Radio with a 3 month platinum sunscription for a temp job driving truck for the summer, now the job is over, I cancelled with about 1 week left in the free trial, I didn't want any fancy offer, just cancel the radio, so they put me on hold for like 15 minutes, then when they returned asked me why I was calling, I said to cancel the free trial, then she put me on hold for 5 minutes then asked which radio I wanted to cancel and if I was interested in subbing to s platinum package for $8. xx per month, I said no cancel, so then it took another 10 minutes to give her the radio ID # , and then she asked me again the reason I was cancelling. If I didn't travel to areas with limited cellular data I wouldn't subscribed at all to satellite radio. Just getting annoyed at thee games they play.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I bought a Onyx Radio with a 3 month platinum sunscription for a temp job driving truck for the summer, now the job is over, I cancelled with about 1 week left in the free trial, I didn't want any fancy offer, just cancel the radio, so they put me on hold for like 15 minutes, then when they returned asked me why I was calling, I said to cancel the free trial, then she put me on hold for 5 minutes then asked which radio I wanted to cancel and if I was interested in subbing to s platinum package for $8. xx per month, I said no cancel, so then it took another 10 minutes to give her the radio ID # , and then she asked me again the reason I was cancelling. If I didn't travel to areas with limited cellular data I wouldn't subscribed at all to satellite radio. Just getting annoyed at thee games they play.
Next time they come on the phone and ask why your Cancelling, tell them because its taking an hour to accomplish anything.

Users who are viewing this thread