Just Sold My DISH 6000

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Boondockbill

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2004
I have Voom, a great BUD, and an OTA. I had DISH HD for over a year - they just have nothing to offer. As soon as ESPNHD appeared on Voom, I called DISH, quit service, and sold my 6000 and dishes in one day. Man, I'm glad to be rid of DISH. It's something I have been wanting to do for a long time.

BB

Boondockbill said:
I have Voom, a great BUD, and an OTA. I had DISH HD for over a year - they just have nothing to offer. As soon as ESPNHD appeared on Voom, I called DISH, quit service, and sold my 6000 and dishes in one day. Man, I'm glad to be rid of DISH. It's something I have been wanting to do for a long time.

BB

I don't know if I could go without HDnet. It's still the best looking HD out there, and has some pretty decent programming! That, and the fact that D* *should* be adding more HD content this year, is keeping me from getting rid of them. I am anxious to see what new HD stations they'll offer. If they're not anything new to me, and VOOM already has them, I'll get rid of Directv. But it could go the other way also. If D* gives me something fresh, and the content is better than what VOOM has to offer, I'll get rid of VOOM. And I'm not talking more channels than VOOM. Even if they just add 3 or 4 more HD channels that show some good content will do it for me. I honestly don't watch the cinema 10's, auction, Ultra, Moov, epics, BravoHD, and I'm not a soccer fan so no worldsport for me etiher. That's 16 channels I could do without right there. For now I'm pretty content with VOOM, they offer so much more that I do watch than any other provider I can currently get. I'd be happier if they speed up the fix for the "micro stutter" though. It's just a matter of wieghing the pros and cons for both, for me. This is what I like about VOOM, for us HD enthusiests, *imo* they are becoming huge competitors to the other sat, and cable providers. They are are ahead of the game in the HD department, and this will only make all the others push for more HD content! These are exciting times!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts