Kaley Cuoco Now Has a Potty Mouth Toward DISH

Stern and Mooves are oil and water. It was Les Moonves who pushed Stern out once Mel Karmazin was maneuvered out of CBS and now at SiriusXM. Les Mooves then moved to sue Howard Stern. Howard finally named on the air, a few months before his contract ended, Les Mooves as the ONE individual who did nothing but make his days at Infinity miserable and later was the reason Stern left broadcast radio to join his long time associate Mel Karmazin in satellite radio. Howard and Les did NOT hang around each other at all. It is Stern and Karmazin who are pals; Stern and Moonves are pretty much enemies.

I agree with that. It wasn't me who said they hung out. I just wanted to say Stern is not like Less. You can't put a monkey in Sterns place and get the rating and fans. It's been tried over and over and no one can do it. Now I know not everyone is a Stern fan and I get that but you have to give the man some props.

By the way Kaley is hot and my wife and I love Big Bang Theory! It's kicks ass in the ratings so we aren't the only ones that love it.

She must have directv at home thats why :eek:

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

no I don't. I read it and understood it perfectly. You basically told me to not watch it.

But whatever.....

No what he said was there is a choice. If there is something you don't like to do then don't do it. That was in general. It's just a TV show who gives a crap? Why argue????

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

DishSubLA and Gobucks, I messed up. I confused Les with Mel. Both of which ... up radio beyond repair. As for Stern, all I have to say is O&A! Yes, I'm one of those guys. Stern hasn't been good since his divorce. Fred is the berries though.

DishSubLA and Gobucks, I messed up. I confused Les with Mel. Both of which ... up radio beyond repair. As for Stern, all I have to say is O&A! Yes, I'm one of those guys. Stern hasn't been good since his divorce. Fred is the berries though.

Your nuts! The first few years on Sirus are classic and uncensored! O&A got fired by everyone because their ratings were terrible. There is no comparison. Look up on youtube were Opie was on the Stern show before he was Opie. He gushes over Stern and tells him that he is his inspiration. It's hilarious and sad! Yea I know off topic.

They were fired from WAAF, my hometown station, because they rigged a stunt that was intentional to get them fired. CBS didn't fire them the first time, they canceled them, due to fear of Clear Channel hiring them. The second time they were fired, because CBS chose to kill virtually every rock station they were featured on. In my opinion, that was the plan. Water down the playlists, and pull the higher rated national shows.

As for Stern, the ways he got around the FCC was the appeal to his show. On Sirius, all he is, is a geezer reusing old d*** and fart jokes, with the swears included. O&A idealized Stern, until he became the "Don Imus" that he portrayed in his books and movie.

Man you must be listening to a different Stern show then what I listen to. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I agree Scott!

It's hard to be objective when you already have a chip on your shoulder about the man Fat Man. Lets face it Fat Man Stern is the only and I mean only radio host that gets publicity without using politics. He is the best interviewer there is. He gets celebs to open up on his show and it's all in the news. Most people have no idea who O&A is. They had to sign a crappy contract with Sirius because no terrestrial radio station wants them. They have no place to go. If you like them that's fine. To each his own but there is no comparison to Stern. They wish they had his career.

I worked for a CBS station when it 1st started. I didn't understand why people liked it then and didn't watch it. I would try to go get something to eat at that time.