Kaley Cuoco Now Has a Potty Mouth Toward DISH

Nice picture. BUT Big Bang Theory has to be the stupidest show on TV, and I could give FA what she has to say about dish or anything else.
agreed. Its one of those shows that I dont understand why people like it.
Simplest solution.... Don't watch it. I'm willing to bet there are shows you two like that others consider "stupid" or that people can't "understand why people like".

We watch it because we can sort of relate being that my wife and I tend to be on the geeky side. :)

agreed. Its one of those shows that I dont understand why people like it.
I couldn't agree more. "Geeks" think it's funny because they make Star Trek, Star Wars, and comic book references. Unfortunately, none of the references are funny. They also portray the characters as total nerd stereotypes, which don't really exist anymore. The geeks have inherited the earth, and they're now the cool ones.

As an example of just how unfunny the show is, go to youtube and do a search for "Big Bang Theory No Laugh Track". Here's one to get you started:

Last edited by a moderator:
They also portray the characters as total nerd stereotypes, which don't really exist anymore. The geeks have inherited the earth, and they're now the cool ones.
Precisely. Which is what in my opinion makes the hyperbolic stereotypes so funny. Call it cerebral slapstick. ;)

I LOVE what she said. She was obviously PO'd over the interference of Leslie Moonves who has already ruined CBS News reputaion as CNET still says the outro, " . . . CBS News." at the end of some CNET pod casts. I have no doubt she was given an absolutely hard time about what was a common celebrity endorsement. Really, if Les Moonves (his office) had been kind about it, she would not have said anything. It is clear that Les will make ones life miserable if any of his talent or editors (I'd love to ses Les fire someone at CBS News over the Hopper) dares to even mention The Hopper. Les Moonves's absolute Quixotic obsession with Dish and The Hopper will probably weaken his case in the end. It would be nice of Dave Letterman were a bit younger because in those days he would have been mocking Les and The Hopper battle. Now, he is too old and not the fire of being easily offended these days. C'mon, Dave. Your're on your way out. Go out with a bang.

The fact that Les is that petty is really a shame. He doesn't have a leg to stand on in this case, so he chooses to be a big freaking baby. I applaud her. I would have said even worse. Like "stop being such a ... and go ... it's not my job to fight your fight." Les has too much of a Howard Stern complex from hanging around with Stern. A God complex is what I'm revering to. He thinks the world owes him something from his crappy cookie cutter radio stations, to his network that made its notoriety off of good writing and acting. Les, a trained monkey can do your job you jackass.

With Les I agree with Stern your dead wrong. Not one person that replaced Stern has had any success like he did. Hell most of them have already been fired or let go. I do think he has a god complex though.

With Les I agree with Stern your dead wrong. Not one person that replaced Stern has had any success like he did. Hell most of them have already been fired or let go. I do think he has a god complex though.

Stern and Mooves are oil and water. It was Les Moonves who pushed Stern out once Mel Karmazin was maneuvered out of CBS and now at SiriusXM. Les Mooves then moved to sue Howard Stern. Howard finally named on the air, a few months before his contract ended, Les Mooves as the ONE individual who did nothing but make his days at Infinity miserable and later was the reason Stern left broadcast radio to join his long time associate Mel Karmazin in satellite radio. Howard and Les did NOT hang around each other at all. It is Stern and Karmazin who are pals; Stern and Moonves are pretty much enemies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)